X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy has to make War of the Worlds

there is no question about it

http://www.waroftheworldsgame.com

Guys knock @ PDEs doors hard make a deal with the Rights to the Alan Wake Movie but make that Game

And if PDE executives doesn't realize that Potential then i dunno in what for a World we live in

Re: Remedy has to make War of the Worlds

Looks like it's already being made. =)
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Oh come on it's a casual Game (nothing about the Quality of the Studio) i want to see all its proud in the new Max FX Engine not in a 2,5D Jump and Run Enviroment
      That Patrick Stewart makes the narration is already shivering down my spine you guys working with him as narrator for the "Real Game" Jesus

http://www.waroftheworldsgame.com/about.html <- you could do that in a perfect presentation i know it also Remedy (new Game studio) working with veterans of Ocean Software jesus think about it

http://www.waroftheworldsgame.com/videoPlayer6.html <- it mustn't be controversial maybe a sequel

It would take Gamers breath away and still have depth and interactive story telling you are famous for

Next time you are @ a Game Conference you go straight to one of them and say Hi i beg you
      Last edited by CruNcher; 02-22-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Who the hell uses Quicktime on their websites these days??

But anyway, the background scenery + Patrick Stewart have me sold.

For something similar, I was a big fan of the premise for Earth No More, but that project seems to have dropped off the radar completely.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
          Who the hell uses Quicktime on their websites these days??

But anyway, the background scenery + Patrick Stewart have me sold.

For something similar, I was a big fan of the premise for Earth No More, but that project seems to have dropped off the radar completely.
          Nice wordplay
          And yeah i also wondered what happened to it wasn't it planned to be done in the Max FX Engine as well ?

though the only scifi thing that was emerging i guess with Max FX technology later on was Shattered Horizon

Comment

Earth No More was put to sleep by the studio. The head guys commented that it was a great idea, and the first two screenshots of the game looked amazing, but that exactly was the problem. It was a way too expensive project for them for that time.

http://dome.fi/pelit/ajankohtaista/s...muihin-puuhiin english summary can be found here about the subject. This is three years ago, and they have done at least one other game in between, Rochard. Whether they are continuing the project or not is not clear. But back then, it was said that the price tag for the game was "8 numbered" according Samuli Syvähuoko, but with the financial crisis it was just not possible.

Right now, I have no idea, for the time being it is still on hold, meaning not continued, but not dropped either
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Casual Game using the Unity Engine instead of a Block Buster Game using Max FX ok i see they where in trouble also reading about the actuall Law stuff gone on about the title and Story being "stolen" by Radar Group

Comment

Working...
              X