Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelinrakentajat documentary

Heythere.
    I was lurking the webz, and stumbled upon that documentary - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187029. They I've found it on youtube, the quality is really poor though... Unfortunately, I don't understand finnish, and unfortunately that, cus I really wanna see this movie. Remedy, do u have this at a higher quality, and with at least english subs? Would be just great.

Thanks in advance!

Ps. In case u got the stuff, but don't have the rights to spread the material, it's ok. It's ok, u can simply upload it somewhere and pm me, I won't tell nobody ;D

Re: Pelinrakentajat documentary

We definitely don't have rights to distribute this documentary and it's likely not legal to have it on youtube either... Sorry, can't really help here.

Comment

Ok, but have you read the PS?

Just kidding, totally understand your position, nobody likes the courthouse <_<.
      So, umh... where can I get a copy of that then? If it's impossible, what was the point doing the film?

Comment

great find man, sorry you don't understand finnish. really fascinating stuff.
        End of the internets

Comment

jkler
          -_- Well if u do understand it, how about making english subs instead of telling me how good it is, good man?

Comment

Originally posted by linkRed View Post
            jkler
            -_- Well if u do understand it, how about making english subs instead of telling me how good it is, good man?
            well i'm sorry about this, but even if i had the time and wasnt working mostly seven days a week, i certainly couldn't be bothered to do subs for video that is one hour long and could be taken down the moment its up on youtube.
            End of the internets

Comment

They made the document for a Finnish version of The Discovery Channel called "Teema". Why? Why does any TV document get made?

Comment

That was rather a rhetorical question... but why is it forbidden to be shared? What are they, planning to sell in on dvd/BD? Yea... that was one two, caused be desperation of losing hope never to see the film in at least SD quality -_-
                Anyway, do u at least have the english subtitles? All Im asking.

Comment

I don't think it was ever (/yet?) translated.

Comment

Well, ef.
                    I only got the finnish subs... So if any1 cares to help me with the translation of this MOVIE FEATURING SAM LAKE, very much appreciated ;]

Comment

Working...
                    X