Statistical F.U.N!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Statistical F.U.N!

We're in the process of re-structuring our community, which will start happening slowly with the end result being more community support on all our channels.

It's all about focusing energy to areas where we'll see the most gain, out of those sites that would most likely be Google+. We'll see about that.

Comment

Good to hear, good to hear. It'll definitely take more man-power to do that though. Does Alan wake have a dedicate Street team that takes care of the Social pages? Or is it all ran through the Company itself? It'd definitely take quite a few people to run all of those pages and answer all the questions and comments.

Comment

It's mainly me and a selection of other RMD staff that help out.

Comment

Hmm, I highly doubt the feedback you guys give through those channels is hardly anywhere near as personal as what you give through these Forums though. I imagine quite a few people post questions, comments, and random useless things all throughout the day on it. I'd regularly link them to the Forums to get to know you guys, and see that RMD is definitely more personal and listens to feedback then other companies.

Comment

Working...
          X