No announcement yet.

Giving Thanks to Remedy Entertainment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Thanks to Remedy Entertainment.

I'd really like to applaud the team on these Forums as well as the team behind the scenes of Alan Wake, Max Payne, and Death Rally. I love the fact that you guys actually get on your Forums and provide your members with feedback, comments, and the like; it truly shows how dedicated you are to servicing us to the fullest and aren't just out to get our money(looking at you, Call of Duty).

As a guy who also takes care of a gaming Forum centralized on a specific video game, I know how hard it is to get to every thread, every private message, every comment, and to see you guys taking the time of your day to get back to the community is truly a great thing to see, and honestly creates hope for me that the video gaming business isn't truly dying.

On behalf of the dedicated fans of Remedy Entertainment, I thank you, guys!

~ Jakanadin.

Re: Giving Thanks to Remedy Entertainment.

Originally posted by Jakanadin View Post
    As a guy who also takes care of a gaming Forum centralized on a specific video game, I know how hard it is to get to every thread, every private message, every comment, and to see you guys taking the time of your day to get back to the community is truly a great thing to see, and honestly creates hope for me that the video gaming business isn't truly dying.
    Thanks so much for the praise! (To be honest, I don't think there's any risk of the video gaming business dying regardless of what we do, it's a little bigger than that. But I appreciate the sentiment. =))
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Thanks, [MENTION=23456]Jakanadin[/MENTION]!! We're working on making the whole community experience better and better as time goes on so hearing praise like this means a lot to us.

Comment

I just registered to say that y'all are doing awesome with the PC support. It makes me happy to see a dev team releasing patches, even one day after another. It's rare these days to see such dedication to the PC platform and I'd like to thank you for that. I don't actually own Alan Wake yet, but I plan to buy it soon. This game had high interest for me and I was excited for a PC release. Please keep doing what you're doing. I hope to see any future games from you on PC as well.

Comment

Someone has to keep it alive, and who not better than the awesome guys behind some of the best video games out today? Seriously. Remedy Entertainment is far too underrated. I'd LOVE to see some more game series from the Developers over at Remedy Entertainment.. Heck, I'd love to be involved in any way possible really. It seems like such a friendly environment, would be a great place to work! Definitely going to look at the positions you guys will be hiring for ! Anyways, keep up the good work guys, you've got a dedicated fan out of me no matter what, and I look forward to what Remedy Entertainment has in store for us in the future !

Comment

Working...
          X