X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are hiring!

Originally posted by sidetwo View Post
    No and No

Seriously in regards to the second one, it's our new spotlite area and pushes out all our content updates to all our channels. The current sizing on the forums is specifically designed to allow for each featured content to be easily readable. Considering it only appears on the front page of the community I really don't see it as a huge problem.

Anyway if you want to chat about this further (or same goes with anyone) feel free to PM me as lets keep this thread on-topic.
    I think you should make them bigger Pete

Also, anyone been succesful yet geting any of the jobs listed ?
    Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

We've just added 3 more positions to our jobs page! Check them out here: http://bit.ly/pmOBgC

Lots more positions will be appearing in the next few weeks, so keep checking back!

Comment

Well, I thought of giving a shot to forward the jobs issue to HGDA(Hellenic Game Development Association). Some of those guys have quite the same profession like you guys, and are a bit professional, just to help them out.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

wow. Would there be a position for a 3d modeler/ 3d scanning technician I wonder (yeah, comes hand to hand with all the fancy equipment)?

There've been rumors it snows up there in Finland, but some white stuff that falls from the sky is not gonna scare a southern euro biker; got winter tires.

Skill wise- took out the twenty-something guys, end of payne1, with a single beretta; gosh that must count.

Any case, would be an awesome game for sure..

Comment

Remedy Entertainment,

It is my dream to work at Remedy because you guys create games and media that always makes me smile. When it is not your games it is videos such as the "Super Effective Sales" trailer and the "Developer Diaries" for "Alan Wake American Nightmare." All of these are great examples of creativity that I can respect and I cannot imagine a better company to work for and learn from. I currently live in the United States and I have always dreamed of moving to Finland to work for you guys. I am curious what are you looking for in the application that I can submit? I'm wanting to apply for the Level Designer position that is available. I am currently in my senior year of college for game design here in Omaha Nebraska, United States and would love to move to Finland and join your amazing team. Any advice would be great, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by buckwena View Post
              I'm wanting to apply for the Level Designer position that is available. I am currently in my senior year of college for game design here in Omaha Nebraska, United States and would love to move to Finland and join your amazing team. Any advice would be great, thank you!
              Questions to ask yourself and for you to be able to answer:
              1. Do you have experience designing levels?
              2. Do you have examples of such levels?
              3. Have you ever designed a level for someone else?
              4. If you were to review an example of your own work, what would you say?
              5. If you were to review someone else's work, what would you say?

The most important thing is to have a portfolio of work that you are able to present, discuss and evaluate.
              Remedy's currently known projects:
              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

hi.
                do u guys want to add persian language to ur games?
                my team really wants to translate alanwake to persian for better understanding for persian gamers and we need ur supports.

Comment

I don't suppose you guys want an apprentice concept artist? Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying...
                  Please check out my artwork =D
                  http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X