A bitter-sweet important announcement from your loyal Community Manager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A bitter-sweet important announcement from your loyal Community Manager

Bro how do i connect to other friends channels on deathrally to play with friends thanks

Sorry if its out of content but i couldnt find the info anywhare

Comment

So now that Pete is no longer working at Remedy, can anyone say what studio hes going to yet?

Havnt seen him mention anything on twitter as of yet.
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

He's still waiting on his visa that will allow him to actually work in the country, so he might wait until its all set and done. For now, he is enjoying a well deserved holiday
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Guys, to commemorate Pete's existance here in RMD, shall we make a competition with a poll bet of which studio will go?
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
            He's still waiting on his visa that will allow him to actually work in the country, so he might wait until its all set and done. For now, he is enjoying a well deserved holiday
            Ahhh i see.

Well i think its crytek
            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Pete spotted in the wild!

I was over in Perth last week for a work conference and so, of course, I got in touch with [MENTION=1]sidetwo[/MENTION] to see if he was still in the country. Fortunately, he was still waiting for his visa and was able to spare some time away from packing his bags to catch up!
              Even though I have spent the past 7 years with this community, we had only managed to meet up once in the past, albeit briefly. It was really cool to finally get a chance to relax with a few drinks and reminisce about everything that has happened over the years. I thought it was quite amusing that we are both quite the same in person as you see us here on the forums, so straight away we were like old drinking buddies

Given how much I travel around, we're hoping to catch up again in future (in a more exotic location than Perth, however the Hula Bula bar was a pretty cool place, I have to say!).

All the best with the rest of the waiting and packing, Pete! We'll definitely miss you around here and I'm sure we'll meet again some day!
              Attached Files
              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                Pete spotted in the wild!

I was over in Perth last week for a work conference and so, of course, I got in touch with [MENTION=1]sidetwo[/MENTION] to see if he was still in the country. Fortunately, he was still waiting for his visa and was able to spare some time away from packing his bags to catch up!
                Even though I have spent the past 7 years with this community, we had only managed to meet up once in the past, albeit briefly. It was really cool to finally get a chance to relax with a few drinks and reminisce about everything that has happened over the years. I thought it was quite amusing that we are both quite the same in person as you see us here on the forums, so straight away we were like old drinking buddies

Given how much I travel around, we're hoping to catch up again in future (in a more exotic location than Perth, however the Hula Bula bar was a pretty cool place, I have to say!).

All the best with the rest of the waiting and packing, Pete! We'll definitely miss you around here and I'm sure we'll meet again some day!
                Pete really sounds like an awesome guy.

Wont be the same here without him

Comment

Hahaha I have spent many a good night at the Hula Bula Bar. How come I wasn't invited? I need to restock on the floating eyeballs for my desk at work to scare people away
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I had some random girl come up to me and ask if she could take the plastic spider in my drink for a prank.

Totally forgot you were in Perth, Yogi! Next time I'm over there, I'll let you know.
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Next time we'll hit up La Cholita and do Tequila shots and Tacos with Tomato juice chasers. It is actually really classy even though it might not sound it from that description...

Comment

I am in Melbourne on the 22nd and then in Dubai on the 27th and then in Florence on the 28th.... any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                          Next time we'll hit up La Cholita and do Tequila shots and Tacos with Tomato juice chasers. It is actually really classy even though it might not sound it from that description...
                          I drank this Tequila yesterday. xD

You can create it as a coctail. I love drinking coctails. Try out the Tequila with the strawberry juice as a combination. It rocks.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                            Sold! We used to have a Taco Tuesday at a bar in Brisbane ($2 Tacos and $2 Tequila shots), resulting in some of the worst hangovers I have ever experienced.
                            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I'll be spending the last 3 weeks of august in Norway, just give me a yell!
                              *Spread the Teddycult!*

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninjat...22685397758086

Comment

Working...
                              X