What next after Alan Wake 2??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next after Alan Wake 2??

Are there any plans, what game will come out after Alan Wake 2?? I hope that Remedy will continue produce a games.

Re: What next after Alan Wake 2??

Heh. You know, we haven't announced our next game at all, so we certainly will not be announcing anything about what we might be doing after that game! Let's just take this one thing at a time...

You can rest assured that we will be making games for the foreseeable future, though. That's what we do!
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
      You can rest assured that we will be making games for the foreseeable future, though. That's what we do!
      Thank you. I love you guys. And I beg you keep produce games on PC platform

Comment

Originally posted by Winchester View Post
        Are there any plans, what game will come out after Alan Wake 2?? I hope that Remedy will continue produce a games.
        LOL this has got to be the most innovative method yet to extract Alan Wake 2 info. Not that I mind, I wish Mikki had fallen for it.
        End of the internets

Comment

Originally posted by mikkirmd View Post
          heh. You know, we haven't announced our next game at all, so we certainly will not be announcing anything about what we might be doing after that game! Let's just take this one thing at a time...

yes!!!!!!!!

:d
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by mikkirmd View Post
            heh. You know, we haven't announced [sic] that game!
            omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I think after they make Alan Wake 2, they should round the story off, and then start a new series. Not that I don't love the Alan Wake games, but I don't want it turning into a bad franchise.
              Please check out my artwork =D
              http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Remedy? Letting Alan Wake turn into a bad franchise? Not going to happen. Not with the amount of care they give it.

Only way it could be bad is with over saturation; too much Alan Wake too close together. But that isn't likely either.
                "Keep calm, and be grateful."

Comment

You might have better luck on the CoD-Forums with that question: "what's next after CoD:The Line?" > MOAR COD!!!
                  (I've heared the story in The Line ain't that cliché driven and quite good, though.)

Or @ Ubisoft: "What's next after Assassin's Creed?" > A spinoff, Assassin's Steed!

Or after "Splinter Cell : I-don't-give-a-shit-anymore":
                  > A reboot of the 1st Splinter Cell which replaces stealth with action? Welcome to the next level!

Back to topic:
                  After "Alan Wake 2" Remedy will produce (!!!oh, surprise!!!) another awesome game which I'm going to buy on it's release-date!
                  That should answer your qestion, Winchester
                  Last edited by jester131; 07-05-2012, 08:16 PM.
                  If you like the actor JAMES McCAFFREY you NEED to watch my James McCaffrey COLLECTION

Comment

Working...
                  X