• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remedy is moving!

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
    And no, we won't be releasing that material, so please don't ask

Just kidding

Congratulations on the move, I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us next!

Comment

Originally posted by AnttiApina View Post

The staircase and the windows give you an impression that Remedy offices are located in some sort of a highrise building.
      FYI - That's Matias to the left of the TV, Saku on the right. On the couch to the right are Patric and Lauri
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Hello Mikki,

Kiitos for your answer! I really appreciate it expect my application in the coming months with a polished demo

Im heading to Finland on Thursday for my first Finnish Xmas ..... I am going to miss my typical english xmas dinner with Gravy and Yorkshire Puddings . Also -15c in Riihimaki :O, it never goes below -4 here lol , at least I can build a snow man!

Thanks again!

Comment

Cool Pictures here!
          I hope that this new Office inspires you to develop even better games than ever before!!
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Congrats for your new office, looks awesome.

I'm glad you guys are doing so well. Hope we see something new from you guys now that you have a new place to work and hangout
            Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
            Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

The new office looks great! Hope to see some more pictures soon!
              Awaiting Alan Wake 2 announcement... whenever it comes.

Comment

Gosh, what a truly gorgeous office. <3
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

*Wants to sit in one of those red comfy chairs waiting for a RMD employee to come give me a tour*

What bribes do you take? a few bottles of Sparkling Shiraz?
                  Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

A bit of an update: I'm glad to say that the renovation work is now mostly over. There are still some minor things they're tinkering with, but now we can do amazing things like come and go by the front door, use the sinks in the kitchen (because unlike before, now they exist), and the alarm system won't go off randomly anymore and startle the shit out of everybody. Maybe.

We took the sauna for a test drive for the first time on Friday. Pretty good!

Oh, and the Remedy logo for the lobby arrived this week:

It's really starting to feel like our home now that we're getting used to it.
                    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Hey, Mikko!

It's been a while since I entered these forums. I was lost and didn't hear anything from you guys, so I had to drop by and see you. And what do I see? You're moving! I hope things at your new office get better than earlier for your life.

When everything is over, can you show us a video tour with your camera, so that everyone will see your new place?

And ... Have a Happy New Year, guys from RMD!

See ya!

P.S.: When your office is ready, take it a pic with the pink keyboard. Pretty please?
                      The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Wow - I love the silhoutted glass of Mona! Can I have one? Pretty please?!
                        One last thing left to do. I was compelled to give Vlad his gun back... one bullet at a time.

Comment

More footage from our new office! Just take a look at the sparkly & spankin' new recruitment video.

Comment

I really like those stained glasses. The office looks fantastic!

Oh and get ready to see people overanalyzing every single frame in this video.
                            KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Great to see some familiar faces and the new offices look fantastic. Can't wait to visit again some day
                              Remedy's currently known projects:
                              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by AnttiApina
                                Oh and get ready to see people overanalyzing every single frame in this video.
                                Ooh, ooh, me first!!! Devin Townsend is involved in the next Remedy project.

Ziltoid: The Spiraling Nebula Into The Multiverses Of Narcissism, Excessive Coffee drinking And Rock N' Roll.
                                I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
                                X