• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remedy is moving!

Yay, you can see my legs on 0:15
    Environment Artist Intern @ Remedy

Comment

Why would anyone work there when there's no cookies left?

Comment

Looks great guys

Very impressed

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

LOL. The one playing with the synthesizer wasn't Petri Alanko? RMD peeps, give my regards to him as a fellow music producer.

And for a sec I noticed Hakkinen. xD

And I think you're working on the new IP(Or could it be Alan Wake 2?) according to the programs you guys started working.
          Last edited by TannosukeGR; 01-27-2013, 10:40 PM.
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

You know those geeky moments, where someone goes on this non-sensical description into something and then everyone slowly slides down into their chair and thinks about bunnies, waiting for the moment to be over...Yeah, it's going to be one of those moments.

I think that the motion capture footage is from an upcoming title...

I don't remember all that much being posted about the motion capture process from Remedy's previous games, but the photographs that have been released doesn't have the extra helmet pieces that are visible in the video. Ilkka has previously commented on the fact that he recorded the character's facial animation separately...It could be that for the upcoming game, they're recording the facial movements at the same time as the body movements; I've seen some developers use it recently as a way of ensuring realistic expressions.

...Also I like the video, it looks great!
            Last edited by Jaden; 01-27-2013, 10:42 PM.
            The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Peak View Post
              Why would anyone work there when there's no cookies left?
              Exactly..

I just applied, thanks to that video. If I get in, I think I'll just have a heart attack.
              Please check out my artwork =D
              http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
              X