[NOT SPAM] Selling Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) redeem code for 10 bucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT SPAM] Selling Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) redeem code for 10 bucks

Hello brothers and sisters, I'm really desperate - the long story short, I bought a redeemable Crysis 2 code for Xbox 360 from an auction where the seller didn't disclose it's for USA/Canada accounts only and being in Europe, I can't download it at all. On top of that the seller is a douchebag, so he won't ever refund me, so I'm asking if anyone's interested in buying this code from me for 10 bucks - we can set it up on PayPal and I'd send it immediately via email.

What say you?
    If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Re: [NOT SPAM] Selling Crysis 2 (Xbox 360) redeem code for 10 bucks

If you have doubts - which is reasonable in this case - I can provide you a video or photos which would undeniably prove this download is legit and valid, because I don't want you to think I offer a scam deal.

You can buy the thing for $9.50 off here directly via PayPal:

http://salt-the-fries.fetchapp.com/sell/shooxich/ppc

Remember, buy it only if you live in the USA or Canada.

What I offer is I believe a real bargain, especially considering how awful my luck with Crysis 2 has been. Firstly and foremostly, I got this digital copy off a Polish auction website from a shop which seemed genuine and fair, with 30k positive comments, and have two physical shops in the biggest city in Poland, however the code which I received turned out to be for the USA / Canada region only, but the shop - since the purchase - have pretended to try to help me but upon more meticulous inquiring, they stopped reacting to my emails and telephones, and I have no way of getting my money back, apart from suing them or going to the police. What's worse, a couple of days back I got myself a used physical copy of Crysis 2 for 56 zlotys (which is a bit more than 18 bucks) from another shop with even more impeccable reputation, it was supposed to be in very good condition but when it arrived, it turned out it was in such disastrous state, it couldn't even install - it got stuck at 40%. Now, I JUST WASTED 29 BUCKS for both copies (though I'd get those 56 zlotys from the second shop back), and it'd ache me even more if no one capitalized on what I believe is a real bargain, and such opportunity went to waste.

This is the message I got on my Xbox when trying to enter the code and then download:

"This item is not available in your current location" and this is the message I get on the xbox.com:

"This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired."

And here's the picture of this another, physical copy of Crysis 2 I got:

Last edited by Salt The Fries; 12-25-2012, 11:23 AM.
    If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Comment

Gotta love the upside down disc.

Seriously mate just put it on ebay
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
        Gotta love the upside down disc.

Seriously mate just put it on ebay
        I can't, they disallowed selling digital delivered goods via email some time ago and I'd get suspended or worse if I tried to bypass it since they monitor your tracking numbers so you cannot bollock them, even if I sent something to the buyer physically I couldn't sell internationally at this point coz I need 10 domestic sellings first, hence this "pitch" of mine

Comment

You're probably going to have better luck on Craigslist.
          Remedy's currently known projects:
          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
          X