Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Christmas present did you buy for yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Christmas present did you buy for yourself?

My list:
    1)THQ Bundle Pack from Steam. 22 games for 25 euros is definitely one of the best gaming purchases I have ever done in my life.
    2)Mirror's Edge. Always looked forward to this game and since I found it really cheap on Steam, I thought that it was about time I looked into it.
    3)Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition for the Xbox 360. Found it on a gaming store for 10 euros (!!!). Since I don't have a Xbox 360 console, I couldn't resist on letting a collector's edition slip away for such a cheap price. However, I do own the PC version and unlike most of those who played it, I enjoyed it.
    4)The Dark Knight Rises Bluray. I honestly believe its one of the best movies ever and my personal favorite of all time!

So there's my list. Originally, I was going to pick up some new stuff for my PC (monitor, keyboard and mouse etc.). But most of the money I kept for myself ended up being presents for my close friends and family. It's definately one of the best gaming presents I had in quite a while. Although, I will never forget when my parents bought me a Nintendo 64 in Christmas of 1998.

So, what's yours?

Merry Christmas, everyone!
    Last edited by edcar007; 12-25-2012, 03:32 AM.
    ''Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear...''
    -Stephen King

Re: What Christmas present did you buy for yourself?

Nothing, too poor. My Christmas present to myself was to tell everyone in the house to be as quiet as possible in the morning so I can sleep well into the afternoon!
    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Spec Ops The Line... on Steam... as it was a flash sale at 66% off
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Sh*t, I missed it!
        I so wanted to play this game, not for the gameplay, but the amazing story it has.
        ''Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear...''
        -Stephen King

Comment

I bought a box of ***** apparently hey edcar
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
            I bought a box of ***** apparently hey edcar
            Does that box come with The Bill Cosby Show Season 148?
            -Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by edcar007 View Post
              Sh*t, I missed it!
              I so wanted to play this game, not for the gameplay, but the amazing story it has.
              [MENTION=22091]edcar007[/MENTION] it's back up as a daily deal!

Comment

Won't mention any games since I buy those regularly (and don't play them)

Ordered Archos GamePad tabled/handheld console. Got tired of waiting when some reviews arrived. These made me cancel my order. So, hmm, nothing
                If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Bunch of games from steam, some random stuff..
                  But the most important present for myself that im going to order pretty soon is a new tv!
                  Environment Artist Intern @ Remedy

Comment

Crazy Taxi for the xbox 360.

Comment

i bought a shitload of cheese.
                      End of the internets

Comment

Just went ahead and purchased a 3DS XL in preparation for switching to a Fly-in/Fly-out roster for work this year.

Comment

I bought Far Cry 3 for €25

Comment

1) THQ Bundle, as a gift from a co-athlete. It was for my B-day. Since I bought Darksiders I+II in retail, I unticked the D1.

2) Humble Pack, for $7. It included the Legend of Grimrock, BUT... Since I wasn't interested in the other games I gave them as gifts to my mates.

3) Limbo(Steam), it was a gift from my mate.

4) Garshasp: The Monster Slayer/The Temple of the Dragon(Steam), both almost $14.

5) El Shaddai for PS3. It was an exchange gift for me and my nephew. Since he hadn't found any game to interest him and of the same price, I bought him a Gin vodka. And he bought for me this game with the price of €15.

Those... I'm super lucky!
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by edcar007 View Post
                              Does that box come with The Bill Cosby Show Season 148?
                              I cant stand that guy lol
                              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Working...
                              X