Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Remedy's Thoughts on Max Payne 3 (yes I've looked at the forums)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Remedy's Thoughts on Max Payne 3 (yes I've looked at the forums)?

Remedy is the developer that got me into videogames. I remember seeing the matrix as a kid and being blown away - about 20 months later I was playing it in Max Payne, and living through an epic story that was expertly crafted in every regard.

Two years later I got Max Payne 2 and again I was blown away by the story, gameplay, and just unspeakable kickassness of the character Max Payne.

Obviously I was looked forward to Max Oayne 3, and picked it up for pc the moment in became available. I realized that Rockstar was developing it and that it was going to be written by the Housers, but this a franchise that could be owned by Tyler Perry and I would still need to pick it up.

I played the first three chapters and put it down for months - I was not disappointed, I just wasn't overly enthusiastic; it was different.

Months later I picked up the game again realized that the changes made were actually very fitting, and that they explored Max in a facet that I think Remedy would have taken to had the franchise still been in their hands.

Members of Remedy, if you guys read these forums, what did you make of it? What were your initial reactions? Did those change over time?

By the way, I will always remember the summer of 2010 for two reasons. It was then that I met my Mongolian girlfriend, and was the same time that I was looking over the bushes for possessed farmers wielding pick axes - Alan Wake was superb! The Mongolian girl is unique, but Alan Wake is special.

Re: What are Remedy's Thoughts on Max Payne 3 (yes I've looked at the forums)?

You should ask this question here... http://community.remedygames.com/sho...t=1172&page=32

Everything you want to ask RMD is going at this thread i shared you.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

hey cool thanks, I'll put it there.

Comment

No prob. Have fun. They're bound to see this question of yours there. Mikki and Markus are roaming these forums here, and very rarely joukoRMD and Mika. Markus will most likely to answer this question.

Welcome and good luck.
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
        X