Who here has seen Ginger snaps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has seen Ginger snaps?

i loveee that movie, it just has this vibe to it, that makes you feel weird after you watch it like "damn" but yeah who else seen it/like it?

Re: Who here has seen Ginger snaps?

Originally posted by paulie1991 View Post
    i loveee that movie, it just has this vibe to it, that makes you feel weird after you watch it like "damn" but yeah who else seen it/like it?
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0210070/ ?

Another teen horror movie with black humour?

Comment

Best werewolf movie I have ever watched ((yet)) And yes Onjoo it is a teen horror movie with black humour, but as far as Canadian made horrors go it was pretty good ((Pin's still my favorite)) it gave a new light to werewolfs in general for me, its worth a watch for free on t.v. or cheap on DVD but it doesn't make the genre go anywhere or give it new boundries, same old same old, but just a little better in my opinion.

The only thing I really hated was that even though the girls were sisters there was always a tiny bit of a lesbian thing going on between them, I felt that was not needed, even though it was hot.
      "I dunno what's worse, rabid fanboy's or rabid anti-fanboy's, or in Zolleks avatar's case, rabid anti-dentites."-Raveness

Comment

Been a few years, but a good flick. A bit over-rated, but a rare case where it's still good.

Not sure if the sequel(s?) is worth checking out, though...

Comment

I was surprisingly pleased with the movie.
          ~+Impure Thoughts, Unethical Movements, A Shifting of the Soul into the Deeper Darker Secrets+~

Comment

Great movie, sadly us Canadians are not very good at making movies. lol Ginger Snaps was good though, so was part two. For whatever reason I have not seen 3 yet. Not cause I heard it was bad, just well, really I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
            X