Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox and Warner Bros. in legal battle over Watchmen

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/18/...chmen-lawsuit/

Damn you FOX! Just take the role of a profit participant. You're going to ruin this soon-to-be masterpiece.

I hate FOX so much. They haven't had a good movie in like 3 years. Their probably the worst studio in the business right now.

And I really love that they didn't start getting really serious about this until after the trailer broke out and everyone's expectations shot through the roof.
    I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Re: Fox and Warner Bros. in legal battle over Watchmen

FOX is notorious for taking what's good and destroying it.

Don't start me on Firefly.
    ~+Impure Thoughts, Unethical Movements, A Shifting of the Soul into the Deeper Darker Secrets+~

Comment

Well, apparently FOX did contact Warner Bros. about Watchmen even before the film started. So, this is just a big screw up on Warner Bros. part.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/20/...tion/#comments

The only thing I'm upset about is that FOX won't just take the co-profiter position and let this film be released.
      I hope for nothing. I fear nothing.

Comment

So is this going to push back the release date????
        Yes, I am a girl and yes I am taking IT training. What's crazy about that?

Comment

Probably not. These sorts of fights are generally fought in courts after freezing assets.

If we're lucky, anyway.
          ~+Impure Thoughts, Unethical Movements, A Shifting of the Soul into the Deeper Darker Secrets+~

Comment

Working...
          X