Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy Advent Children

Who's seen it?

I saw it yesterday, I enjoyed it but I was dissapointed by the lack of story. I loved everything else though, great voice actors and amazing visuals.

Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children

I'm afraid to see it. Bringing back stuff from Final Fantasy VII... I'm afraid it'll just suck. Square hasn't been doing a great job lately.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I've seen it and it rocked my rectum. The audiovisual side is all top notch, the direction in fighting scenes especially is just fabulous, i had like 23 orgasms while watching this movie. I didn't expect to see a story so no let downs there. Yes, instead of having a "bad story" like most people seem to think, it didn't have any, which was just great. Since when have you needed a reason to fight a humongous creature or a nemesis while slashing a whole city into a rubble? I give it 10/10, this is a gigantic orgy for all senses in form of a movie.

Originally posted by Kahr
      I'm afraid to see it. Bringing back stuff from Final Fantasy VII... I'm afraid it'll just suck. Square hasn't been doing a great job lately.
      I'll give you a hint: DON'T THINK OF IT AS "FFVII OMG OMG AGAIN". This is an action movie which just happens to have characters and scenery from FFVII. At least half of the people who trashed this movie for having a bad story and queer stuff like that are noobs. It's a god damn 1,5h long movie, it CAN'T be anything like the game. Man i hate people.

I have taken it as my duty for life to declare fatwa on everybody who doesn't like this movie and kill them gruesomely

Comment

Hahaha. I have never really expected any movie at all to have a good story, what with the limit of time they have at their disposal. Hell, even the LOTR movies lacked over half of the contents in the books. You could never expect there to be much.

But alright. If it's as good as you claim it to be, I will find my way to watch it.

Only reason I complained was due to the hideous invention that was FFX/FFX-2 and that God forbidden aweful Final Fantasy movie that came out years ago.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

...that God forbidden aweful Final Fantasy movie that came out years ago.
          You mean "the movie with spirits and stuff and a hot chick who tries to save everyone" right? That was a pretty decent movie, and it did look very nice. See? Seems much better now

Comment

The graphics were fine enough. BUT THE MOVIE STILL SUCKED!

Comment

Where is one able to find an English speaking copy of this movie?

Can only see Japanese Audio ones with no subtitles. I'd happily take an English subtitles copy though, dying to see it.

Comment

It hasn't come out in English yet. Not sure about the date, but I dun think it's too long until it comes out.

Comment

Okay. Cheers Kahr

Comment

I pre-ordered it awhile ago and it was supposed to come out in Aus in October but it got push back to February next year.

Comment

Just a slight delay

Comment

The graphics were fine enough. BUT THE MOVIE STILL SUCKED!
                        I'm sorry but you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Blue
                          I'm sorry but you are wrong
                          I'm never wrong!

Comment

It's a good movie... But I liked Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within alot more
                            Hélder Pinto
                            Portfolio ~ Blog

Comment

I can't understand why anyone could like Spirits Within at ALL.

Comment

Working...
                              X