Final Fantasy Advent Children

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children

There is a computer game with the same name? Where did you get that from?

No game based on the movie has been released or even announced.

Comment

I thing Final Fantasy is a little childish for me.Sorry FF fan's,not to bad
      Bright Falls: There must be some kind of way out of here.

Comment

Well... It's kinda hard not to notice the FF games.. They are flooding the game-market so they should be noticed. They are made for all kinds of consoles too. PS 1 & 2 gameboy, etc, etc.. You name it..
        I've actually never tried them myself, but a dude I know is a fan and he told me that you have to play the FF: Advent Children game to get the Advent Children storyline
        [FONT="Century Gothic"]“Then comes the mighty one
        To the great judgement,
        The powerful from above,
        Who rules o’er all.
        He shall dooms pronounce,
        And strife’s allay,
        Holy peace establish,
        Which shall ever be.”
        [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaren
          ..but a dude I know is a fan and he told me that you have to play the FF: Advent Children game to get the Advent Children storyline
          That would be Final Fantasy VII. FYI FF's are made for consoles, to date only 7,8 and 11 have made it to PC.

Comment

WhooW! I've ALLWAYS wanted to know that!

kk, just kiddin

Atleast someone has a clue what I'm tryin to say here
            [FONT="Century Gothic"]“Then comes the mighty one
            To the great judgement,
            The powerful from above,
            Who rules o’er all.
            He shall dooms pronounce,
            And strife’s allay,
            Holy peace establish,
            Which shall ever be.”
            [/FONT]

Comment

I'm reviving this thread to say that I saw this movie and loved it. Now there's the investigation from Wada(Final Fantasy's executive producer) to find out if they can remake the FFVII. We're waiting his news. It's worth noticing that the creators of FFXIII are FFVII's fans and willing to remake it for history's sake.
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                I'm reviving this thread to say that I saw this movie and loved it. Now there's the investigation from Wada(Final Fantasy's executive producer) to find out if they can remake the FFVII. We're waiting his news. It's worth noticing that the creators of FFXIII are FFVII's fans and willing to remake it for history's sake.
                Looking back on this thread, I honestly can't believe I disapproved of the movie way back then. The movie is awesome. It's a graphical masterpiece and it's one hell of a ride. I love it.

Regarding remaking Final Fantasy VII... I'm amazed people haven't given up, considering people have been asking for a remake of the for an eternity. Sure, I'd love to see a graphical update of the game, but they would be required to keep the game as close to the original as possible. Which I doubt is possible. I mean, how many discs would the game be on? With today's insane graphics on a classic like Final Fantasy VII (it was on 3 CDs back THEN!), it is going to be one large ass game, file size speaking.

Sure, if they can pull it off, I won't be complaining. But if they don't, I still have the original Final Fantasy VII to keep me company. It's still an excellent game itself.
                "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                  Looking back on this thread, I honestly can't believe I disapproved of the movie way back then. The movie is awesome. It's a graphical masterpiece and it's one hell of a ride. I love it.

Regarding remaking Final Fantasy VII... I'm amazed people haven't given up, considering people have been asking for a remake of the for an eternity. Sure, I'd love to see a graphical update of the game, but they would be required to keep the game as close to the original as possible. Which I doubt is possible. I mean, how many discs would the game be on? With today's insane graphics on a classic like Final Fantasy VII (it was on 3 CDs back THEN!), it is going to be one large ass game, file size speaking.

Sure, if they can pull it off, I won't be complaining. But if they don't, I still have the original Final Fantasy VII to keep me company. It's still an excellent game itself.
                  Their problem is that they need to re-read the scenario and try re-making the sceneries from all this mess. The hugest problem is the Midgar City. They'll need to create more details about this city(which they indeed did with FFXIII). They might go by PS3 and be one disc with native 1080p. If they had to go for XBOX 360, they'd need at least 4 DVD's to do so(just like MGS4). They released this game in PS1 and Win 98'(PC), although the PC edition was the PC port from PS1. So for history's sake, they might go for PS3...

Personally, I'd love to play this game with the movie's animated graphics. It'd be an epic win ! I haven't played the old FF, including FFVII, because when I was young, I used to play action/adventure and platforming games(Indiana Jones and Prince of Persia etc). I just played FFVII and didn't like those Lego graphics, so that's why I'd be happy if they remake them graphically.
                  The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Faaaan serviiiiiccceee
                    NEVER FORGET
                    Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                    5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

My girlfriend is the biggest FF fan on earth and of course she loved it, but i was really disappointed. I loved FFVII and played it till my Hands bleed but, this movie just sucked i mean, the whole story was so sensless it was just some action scences to get back the old fellows and to milking the Cash Cow as long as its give fresh Milk.....Really dissapointed
                      "Reality is overrated."

Comment

I'm a big fan of FFVII but I was disapointed with Advent Children. I think the best thing about it for me was the simple novelty of seeing the characters animated so well in CGI. It is impressive visually.
                        I apologise in advance to those who liked it, but I didn't like the story. I found the ending to be quite cringeworthy - especially when Cloud is in the pool of water surrounded by the kids and other characters, as if caught up in an impromptu baptism. To be fair though, I did enjoy watching it for the most part and it's definitelty worth a watch if you're a FFVII fan.

Comment

The point of it isn't the story though. It's the awesome graphics.
                          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Working...
                          X