True Blood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood

Anyone watch this awesome show!? It airs on HBO every sunday and it's on its second season. If you havent watched the show I highly recommend it
    Go Gators!!!

Florida Gators: 1996, 2006, 2008 - National Champions

Re: True Blood

I've seen the first season. Brilliant stuff.
    I'm waiting for the second season to be completed before I watch it. I don't like pauses.
    Open up the broken cup
    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

I need to find it somewhere on the internet to watch, because I've seen the first few episodes, and the explicit sexual content is a bit much to watch in the living room.. Where parents can wander in at any moment, only to see wonky vampire sex and wonder if I've suddenly started liking that wretched Twilight series and if the writer has created a series of vampirific pronz videos for the fans...

...Yeah...

If anyone can recommend a link, that'd be super
      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
        I need to find it somewhere on the internet to watch, because I've seen the first few episodes, and the explicit sexual content is a bit much to watch in the living room.. Where parents can wander in at any moment, only to see wonky vampire sex and wonder if I've suddenly started liking that wretched Twilight series and if the writer has created a series of vampirific pronz videos for the fans...

...Yeah...

If anyone can recommend a link, that'd be super
        haha

Watch it at night, that's what I do. I'm 19 and I don't watch it with my parents just because it's awkward sitting with them when people are having sex on screen. So I wait for the re-runs after they go to bed.
        Go Gators!!!

Florida Gators: 1996, 2006, 2008 - National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebz View Post
          haha

Watch it at night, that's what I do. I'm 19 and I don't watch it with my parents just because it's awkward sitting with them when people are having sex on screen. So I wait for the re-runs after they go to bed.
          Luckily my parents don't speak english. They wouldn't stick around anyway.
          I downloaded it via torrent. And if someone tells me piracy is bad now, that person sould know that True Blood Season 1 hasn't aired in Germany yet but even if it had it would be in german. And that would be aweful.
          I'll buy the DVD's anyway.

But thank god for HBO sometimes. True Blood without sex and violence would be... well, Twilight. With a good script.

@kitt: Lots of my friends stream it via Kino.to. They have all episodes.
          Last edited by One Eyed Jack; 07-05-2009, 08:58 PM.
          Open up the broken cup

Comment

Been watching it, its nice to have a new vampire show to watch that's made for adults with a storyline that is pretty good so far, I think they need to watch out though, without getting into spoilers they sure have added a lot of new elements to the show lately and they need to make sure they don't get a little to carried away. At least that's what I think.

Also may I say to the addition of Michelle Forbes to the cast. Ra-aaaaaawr. God shes fine.
            "I dunno what's worse, rabid fanboy's or rabid anti-fanboy's, or in Zolleks avatar's case, rabid anti-dentites."-Raveness

Comment

I think they threw in the explicit sex stuff in Episode 1 to target a specific audience. It gets less in-your-face-random-sex and more romantic/addictive-drug-like sex later on.

Brilliant series. The books are better though (but only read them if you don't mind being spoiled for the next few seasons of the tv show)
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Im watching it on FX here in the UK, its only on the first season though. Its pretty good so far, Im a big fan of allsorts of big american tv series (Lost, Heroes etc)
                "Don't waste time, or time will waste you"

Comment

Is it just me or is Season 2 a LOT better than the first one?
                  I can't wait for Monday!
                  Open up the broken cup

Comment

Working...
                  X