Clear All

Re: James Cameron: Avatar

more like james CACAFACE amirite
    NEVER FORGET
    Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
    5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

This one of the few media releases(game, movie, whatever) that I think, has SO much quality that it takes away just a little bit from the role that plot has to do in any media. It's a bit hard to explain, but perhpas I shall say that with certain talent of describing things you can get more value to what you are trying to tell. Even if the story as a whole isn't so cool.

I liked it. Might watch again. I think it did had good acting. Atleast in some parts. Because of the 3D everything just got a notch more intense, even if it wasn't an action scene.

This film has the second highest grossing of all time.. But yeah, popularity doesn't necessarily mean quality, even though I do believe in general opinion and democracy.
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Haven't seen, but thought some of you might find this interesting/funny/infuriating:

"But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Originally posted by afs View Post
          Haven't seen, but thought some of you might find this interesting/funny/infuriating:

lol
          I'm back.

Comment

Working...
          X