X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidetwo
    replied
    Re: The Box

Well exactly, there isn't a point. I guess Money was the point but since it didn't do well at all I doubt they got what they wanted.

The movie is called S. Darko:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231277/

It focuses on Donnie's sister Samantha (actually is played by the same girl who played Sam in the original movie) and takes place a couple of years after the end (um.. start hehe) of Donnie Darko.

EDIT: And supposedly there's a third movie in the works as well!! http://www.worstpreviews.com/headlin...=13867&count=0

Leave a comment:

• yogibbear
    replied

Originally posted by ADM View Post
    Actually I agree, Southland Tales was atrocious but I still have faith in Richard Kelly and I'm hoping he'll deliver with The Box.

Donnie Darko is an amazing movie. Btw don't watch Donnie Darko 2.. terrible terrible movie
    Wtf... Why the hell would there be a Donnie Darko 2?!???!!!!!!

What is the point? Donnie Darko finished perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• sidetwo
    replied

Actually I agree, Southland Tales was atrocious but I still have faith in Richard Kelly and I'm hoping he'll deliver with The Box.

Donnie Darko is an amazing movie. Btw don't watch Donnie Darko 2.. terrible terrible movie

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied

No offense but you guys have a strange taste in movies. Nothing wrong with liking whatever but, ugh Richard Kelly is a hack who caught lightning in a bottle with Donnie Darko. Everything else he made has been horrid with Southland Tales heading the list. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, with one of the worst casts ever assembled, imo. Being a Darko fan I had a little hope when I heard about this movie last year but, then I saw the trailer and well that was that. It looks terrible. bleh.

Again though, this is just my opinion. Who am I to tell you what you can or cannot like? So dont get all mad at me. haha. I love my Alan Wake brethren.

Leave a comment:

• One Eyed Jack
    replied

Has anyone seen Southland Tales? 3 hours of pure beautiful nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• yogibbear
    replied

Omgomgogmgomgo

Leave a comment:

• yogibbear
    replied

Donnie Darko is my favourite movie ever ever ever ever. So i'm watching the trailer right now!

Leave a comment:

• Ranger_
    replied

Not a big fan of Cameron Diaz but the concept is interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Zolleks
    replied

Trailer was pretty good, looking forward to it, but I don't much care for Diaz's acting, hopefully she wont hurt the movie.

Leave a comment:

• One Eyed Jack
    replied

I read the script some time ago. Been looking forward to the movie for ages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X