No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
    Whoa. Enjoy it much?

Yeah I like Game of Thrones. Obviously I'm not as drunk as ADM here, but it's a really good show. I haven't read the books though, so I can't compare - but people that has read the books have put in good words for it.
    lol even i have read the books...am on a storm of swords...cant stop reading
    I'm back.

Comment

watched Predators on my bluray again today... i do love the boxset of predator

Comment

The last Pirates of the Caribbean. Now I understand why everyone around was telling me that the movie sucked. Boring as hell.
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Watching first season of Breaking Bad. One of the best TV show I've ever watched.
          When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
            Watching first season of Breaking Bad. One of the best TV show I've ever watched.
            I agree
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
              Took you a while. There's already a 4th season being aired right now.

Watched the 17 min extended cut of Suckerpunch on my newly purchased Blu-Ray hometheatre system. Yah for buying a house and being completely in debt to evil banks. One of the few pleasures you get out of it though.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

This is one of the funniest productions I have seen in a long, long time.

Eagles are Turning People Into Horses.
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                  This is one of the funniest productions I have seen in a long, long time.

Eagles are Turning People Into Horses.
                  Amazing.
                  Remedy's currently known projects:
                  Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

There will be Blood

Finally i saw this Movie, it was really a movie that is very intense with a Mainactor full of hate to the People around him.
                    A hateful sad and long Movie.
                    9/10 Points from me
                    "Reality is overrated."

Comment

I watched Thirst yesterday...it was freaking amazing. You all have to see it. Same director as Oldboy. Such a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        I watched Thirst yesterday...it was freaking amazing. You all have to see it. Same director as Oldboy. Such a great movie.
                        Park Chan Wook is such an extraordinary Director, i totally love Oldboy and looking forward to finally wath thirst in the next time.
                        "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Originally posted by MrSelf-Destruct View Post
                          Park Chan Wook is such an extraordinary Director, i totally love Oldboy and looking forward to finally wath thirst in the next time.
                          Oh he's amazing. Not just directing, either...he's a fantastic writer as well. I want to see all of his works. I still need to see Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance.

I've really been into Korean cinema lately. It's opened a whole new door for me as a movie buff. Song Kang-ho is simply amazing, and a favorite of Park Chan-Wook's as well.

Park Chan-Wook is actually shooting a film with many prominent austrailian and british actors. (Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode) It's actually considered his first "American film" it should be amazing.

Comment

I watched Wicker Park tonight. Despite the mediocre reviews, I actually really liked it. Sure, it aint too plausible. But I enjoyed it...and simultaneously fell in love with Diane Kruger and Rose Byrne. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Oh he's amazing. Not just directing, either...he's a fantastic writer as well. I want to see all of his works. I still need to see Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and Lady Vengeance.

I've really been into Korean cinema lately. It's opened a whole new door for me as a movie buff. Song Kang-ho is simply amazing, and a favorite of Park Chan-Wook's as well.

Park Chan-Wook is actually shooting a film with many prominent austrailian and british actors. (Nicole Kidman, Matthew Goode) It's actually considered his first "American film" it should be amazing.
                              I saw them allready, and especially Mr.Veangeance is so brilliant and full of sadness hate and rage that you allmost can touch it. But Oldboy will ever be the best movie he shoot, did you read the original Manga which Oldboy based on? Its really good, i got volume 1 but in Germany its really expansive.
                              Last edited by MrSelf-Destruct; 09-27-2011, 01:19 PM.
                              "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Smallville-Season 8

I never was a very familiar or a watcher of this Show, it just doesnt caught me, but after a friend told me from season 8, i just had to buy the DVD, the whole Doomsday/Davis Bloome Storyline was just amazing. Im a big Comicbook geek and know the Story allready from the books, but i really have to say, i like doomsday more in the show. Now he have a Human side, which is perfect played by Sam Witwer, and particular the Finale is so full of emotion, it just was so good that i allready buyed Season 1 and watch it right now.
                                "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Working...
                                X