No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Sherlock series 2 on BBC. Best show around right now for me and i just wish they would do more than 3 episodes at a time.
    Team Yu
    https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
    http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Drive was alright, if only it had a bit more... what's the word... dialogue?

I'd give it a 6.5/10 personally, only because it has absolutely fantastic cinematography and soundtrack.

Watched Adventures of Tintin recently. Not bad, love the visuals but the story just lacked a bit of punch. I got bored around half way through for a bit but it, luckily, picked up it's pacing not long after.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
        Drive was alright, if only it had a bit more... what's the word... dialogue?

I'd give it a 6.5/10 personally, only because it has absolutely fantastic cinematography and soundtrack.

Watched Adventures of Tintin recently. Not bad, love the visuals but the story just lacked a bit of punch. I got bored around half way through for a bit but it, luckily, picked up it's pacing not long after.
        Aha yeah... that was me saying how the first 20 mins were weird as you adjusted to the Ryan Gosling lack of dialogue hilariousness.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Actually, I loved the first 20 minutes - it was when the staring continued on throughout the rest of the movie that it got a bit weird

I think I need to watch it again.

Comment

I loved Drive, one of the best movies of the year. I think the "light" dialogue added to the intensity of the movie. I'm sick of cheesy, over the top Hollywood movies, this was a nice change of pace.

Comment

Defendor 4/5
              Woody Harrelson is really great in this wannabe Superhero movie that I liked more than Kick-Ass.

Super 8 4/5
              Although the alien-story wasn't as good as the children filming their zombie movie, Super 8 is a very good 80s Abrams Spielberg-movie.

Comment

Go watch 50/50 - seriously, just go. Both and .

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                  Go watch 50/50 - seriously, just go. Both and .
                  Yeah I've watched it. Was my 2nd fav movie of last year. Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

I'm watching American Horror Story, it's really scary. Like. Really. And I'm not easily scared. Really freaky stuff, but I have to keep watching.

Comment

So continuing with the Ryan Gosling theme, just watched Lars and the Real Girl 7.5/10. Pretty hilarious at times.

Comment

Watched The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Original version). Having not read the books, I did not watch the film with any expectations or existing views as to how the movie should be set.
                        The crime story plot was intriguing throughout the film, but it were the characters of Mikael and Lisbeth that really scored a hit with me. Both portrayals of Mikael and Lisbeth were fine castings, with performances that really made me care for these two characters. Noomi Rapace, in particular, has earned a spot as one of my most respected actresses.

As a film that left its mark on me, I highly recommend it to anyone.
                        Remedy's currently known projects:
                        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Yeah the 3 films were excellent adaptations of the books.

Am not even going to waste my team seeing the american version of it.

Just watched Resident Evil : Afterlife

Aha... kind of a guilty pleasure. 4/10.

Comment

Family Sins
                            It's a psychological thriller. You guys NEED TO SEE IT!!!!
                            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

http://youtu.be/6HYIlDzlH6c

This is one of the creepiest and grossest movies I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                                Am not even going to waste my team seeing the american version of it.
                                It's probably a good movie though. Fincher is a very good director.

Comment

Working...
                                X