No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Okay so Fincher directs some of my favourite movies ever (Se7en, Fight Club) so I'm not going to disagree with that. Just can't drag myself to see a remake of a movie that is only a couple of years old.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I have started watching Fullmetal Alchemist again.

So many memories...
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Transit. Man this movie is stupid. Bad acting, predictable scenario etc. That was 1,5 hours of my life wasted.
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Saw the last episode of season 2 of BBC's Sherlock.

Ohhhhh god I'm crying everywhere ;~; This is the best show... STOP IT MOFFAT.
          <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

I'm only just watching "Game of Thrones"... a bit late to the party. Wow. This show is amazing. I thought it'd be lame and stupid (as it's quite popular), but it's actually really really good.

Comment

Surely you are kidding! Anything that is made by HBO these days is at least worth a check. It might not be so with the first series they made, but quite recently they have kept the quite highest standards. For instance, The Wire, which I have been watching recently, has to be the best and most true to the real world, police tv show I have ever watched. Excellent scripting, excellent acting, great and detailed plot which hooks you up instantly. The plot is so finely made that if one were to watch a random episode from a random season, without watching the previous episodes, one would be completely lost.

Which brings up my next question, has anyone been watching The Broadwalk Empire? Is it any good?
              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                Which brings up my next question, has anyone been watching The Broadwalk Empire? Is it any good?
                I've been meaning to watch this but have not yet, I heard good things about it though. Like you said, if its on HBO its worth checking...

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                  I'm only just watching "Game of Thrones"... a bit late to the party. Wow. This show is amazing. I thought it'd be lame and stupid (as it's quite popular), but it's actually really really good.
                  Look on the bright side, you don't have to wait long for season two. And the book is even better.

Comment

Yeah i finished it two days after starting it. One of the greatest seasons of a TV series I've ever watched...

Favourite characters: Alya, the imp, the bastard.

Comment

Yes it is, but IMHO Homeland is still the best tv series of 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-KYAWPKzY

Comment

Drive
                        10/10
                        This movie is absolutely fantastic. Loved it! Definitely gonna pick up the soundtrack tomorrow.

Comment

Finally saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Loved everything except for the ending. The girl's live was as bad as hell so I believe more positive ending would have worked better.
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                            Finally saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Loved everything except for the ending. The girl's live was as bad as hell so I believe more positive ending would have worked better.
                            You mean the 3 part swedish movies or the crappy american one that no one cares about? (well at least I don't... but supposably it's going OK at the box office cause people can't be bothered reading subtitles)

The ending to the 3 part is quite OK... i.e. if you watched the american one there's another 2 movies...

Comment

I mean the one with Daniel Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 3APA3HO View Post
                                I mean the one with Daniel Craig
                                Do yourself a favour and watch the original Swedish versions.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X