No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Come on now guys, the American adaptation was done pretty decently. Stop hating it just because it's a remake.

Truth be told, the Swedish film was just as mediocre as its American counterpart. The books on the other hand--- simply superb.
    Last edited by Olek; 02-04-2012, 08:28 PM.
    "But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?"
    — Mark Twain

Comment

The new Underworld film, not a bad film, not a great film but my god, Kate Beckinsale is sexy as hell

Comment

The Rum Diary. It's a nice movie, but I think that I won't see it again 6 out of 10 if you ask me.
        If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I just started watching Mad Men, I'm not really "hooked" yet but its still interesting enough to keep me watching episodes.

Comment

Star Wars Episode I 3D.
            It was great to see it again. Not very good movie but very entertaining.

Comment

I remember collecting all of the special Pepsi cans for Episode one haha.

Comment

Movie... Underworld: Awakening(7/10), The Rum Diary(6/10), Puss In Boots(6,5/10-nice animated movie)

TV Show... hmmm... The Walking Dead(10/10),Two And A Half Men(8/10), How I Met You're Mother(9/10), Californication(10/10), The Simpsons(9/10)...
                Last edited by Simon_V; 02-15-2012, 04:54 PM.
                #1 Rockstar Games
                #2 Remedy Entertainment
                #3 Naughty Dog

Comment

The Expendables and The Wire season two.

Both of them top of the notch with the thing they are specialized on. Expendables a bit frustrating. Despite all the avoidance of drama and seriousness there is just a hint too much of it. Because, you know, with that casting? Drama? I mean, god how awkward..
                  We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by JTX View Post
                    Drive
                    10/10
                    This movie is absolutely fantastic. Loved it! Definitely gonna pick up the soundtrack tomorrow.
                    Color me jealous! I think I'm developing a man-crush on Nicolas Winding Refn. I just saw Bronson not too long ago, the bombastic bioflick he made of the famous British prisoner.
                    This Should Mean Something...

Comment

The latest season of Top Gear (The UK aka the best tone). Loving it...as usual
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I've been watching Garth Marenghi's Dark Place again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQXG...has_verified=1

When 'the dark place' is mentioned in Alan Wake i'm often reminded of this show, although Garth's dark place couldn't be more different.

Comment

Just picked up Game Of Thrones on Blu Ray. Awesome show.
                          Team Yu
                          https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                          http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Originally posted by thebestbit View Post
                            Just picked up Game Of Thrones on Blu Ray. Awesome show.
                            I'm waiting for my boxset to arrive. Looking forward to finally seeing it

Comment

Game of Thrones is FRICKING AWESOME.

Imp, Alya and Daenerys are the best. (Yet they all technically probably hate each other).
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Skins season 6, episode 7. NOT WHAT I EXPECTED (from the trailer at end of episode 6). Mannn........ I love farmboy. Bastards just had to screw with him some more.
                                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Working...
                                X