No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Buffy, the Kristy Swanson movie. It's not exactly great, but since I like the tv show I had to buy it on DVD

Comment

Die Hard

The original of course
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
        Game of Thrones is FRICKING AWESOME.

Imp, Alya and Daenerys are the best. (Yet they all technically probably hate each other).
        It is! Got the boxset this week and i'm now addicted, still got a few episodes left to watch though

Imp, Alya and Daenerys are the best.
        Yep! They're great characters. Peter Dinklange is really good as Tyrion Lannister.

Comment

Cowboys Vs. Aliens. Not the movie I would like to see again
          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

The Man With the Golden Gun, it's a good one.
            Guess what... I luv motion blur.

Comment

Originally posted by DouglasFWarrick View Post
              Color me jealous! I think I'm developing a man-crush on Nicolas Winding Refn. I just saw Bronson not too long ago, the bombastic bioflick he made of the famous British prisoner.
              You hear about his new movie coming out this year with ryan gosling called "only god forgives"? Thai boxing matches and sword fights ftw, plus they said it's even more violent than drive.

Watched midnight in paris last night. I liked it, makes me want to go to paris since I've never been. I finished the hunger games trilogy so I'm pretty pumped to see that next tuesday. I'd like to see raid but it's not showing anywhere close to me.

Comment

So, I watched a few films on DVD over the past week: Never Let Me Go, A Single Man and Whisper of the Heart.

Comment

Columbiana. It's quite good, actually.
                  If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Danger 5. The best Australian comedy series to come out in years. Think of it as a mix between Team America, early James Bond and Get Smart.

Unfortunately, its only available in Australia at the moment, but you can watch some of the director's earlier works like Italian Spiderman for the same sense of humour.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dariotown
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US version)

I liked it! Strong story, great acting, great design, etc. Now I'm curious about the Swedish version and the books.
                      Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                      -Garfield the Cat

Comment

A Lonely Place To Die. Would easily give it 8 out of 10. Really intense movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArtist View Post
                          The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US version)

I liked it! Strong story, great acting, great design, etc. Now I'm curious about the Swedish version and the books.
                          Swedish version is a BAZILLION TRILLION MILLION times better. American version should go jump off a cliff and die while choking itself after having their eyeballs gouged out just enough to start the retina bleeding everywhere but not deep enough to kill you before you hit the ground.
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                            Swedish version is a BAZILLION TRILLION MILLION times better. American version should go jump off a cliff and die while choking itself after having their eyeballs gouged out just enough to start the retina bleeding everywhere but not deep enough to kill you before you hit the ground.
                            Easy, cowboy. It's only a movie. And even if I thought the film was crappy, which I don't, I'd get the film just for the opening credits. I shall take your thoughts into consideration, then I'll go see the other one and make up my own mind.

Back on topic: The Hunger Games

In a word, AWESOME!!! Now I've gotta read those books, too!
                            Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                            -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Just watched hunger games too. Not bad, it had some very cool design ideas and elements in it. Not that it wasn't any masterpiece either. It did end up feeling a bit rushed. The drama felt a bit shallow and dishonest at times.

But not a bad movie, not at all.
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Game Of Thrones season 2, good to have it back!

SUPER- nothing special but Ellen Page in a superhero out fit = hot.
                                Team Yu
                                https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                                http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Working...
                                X