No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

All the work that James Newton Howard and Hans Zimmer did paid off in each movie and with Zimmer doing the last of the batman soundtracks the movie just escalated even to a higher level than Dark Knight did. The music supports the whole movie throughout and the scene where Spoiler:
    Good Lord, chills to my spine...

I DID watch Desperado the other night too. The Batman sure beat it, but it wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was.
    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The Dictator. A bit stupid (as usual with Sasha Baron Coen), but some jokes were hilarious.
      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Well, just saw "The Matrix" for the first time. Yes, I'm 22 and only just saw it. It was actually pretty cool.
        Please check out my artwork =D
        http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

movie - the expendables
          tv - eastenders
          check-out my youtube :)
          http://www.youtube.com/MissShortieB

Comment

The Walking Dead S2, roll on S3.
            Team Yu
            https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
            http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Just started watching season 2 of misfits. Watched the first season AGEs ago when that first came out and then lost interest in picking it up when the second season aired a few years ago for some unknown reasons now.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

No Country for Old Men.

I love the slow, methodical pace of this movie. Sure, the Tommy Lee Jones parts are a bit slow and meaningless, but the movie makes up for it with every Javier Bardem scene.
                Remedy's currently known projects:
                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Finally I finished Twin Peaks yesterday. What a surprise ending for a tv-show! I donno what to say. Just..."Wow,Bob,Wow"
                  Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                    Finally I finished Twin Peaks yesterday. What a surprise ending for a tv-show! I donno what to say. Just..."Wow,Bob,Wow"
                    Wow, weird! I just started rewatching Twin Peaks last night for about 3 hours. Kind of makes me realize how much I dislike current tv programs, though, in terms of how instead of one large, weaving plot with numerous well-developed characters, you get a different situation every week with a briefly mentioned major plot- and that is usually resolved in the last episode or two. I mean, I enjoy watching shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural, but it feels a bit silly when there's a looming Big Bad but they spend multiple episodes on completely unrelated matters because they have to fill an episode quota.

I think Game of Thrones is the only thing I'm watching that is dissimilar in that regard...
                    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Breaking Bad season 5 last episode of first half...
                      Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                        Wow, weird! I just started rewatching Twin Peaks last night for about 3 hours. Kind of makes me realize how much I dislike current tv programs, though, in terms of how instead of one large, weaving plot with numerous well-developed characters, you get a different situation every week with a briefly mentioned major plot- and that is usually resolved in the last episode or two. I mean, I enjoy watching shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural, but it feels a bit silly when there's a looming Big Bad but they spend multiple episodes on completely unrelated matters because they have to fill an episode quota.

I think Game of Thrones is the only thing I'm watching that is dissimilar in that regard...
                        I definitely need to rewatch this again in some time later. I'm sure there are lots of details to enjoy that I've missed them. I think every character was somehow a main character in the storyline. My favorite ones were Ben Horne and Hawk. Wow...I'm still surprised. During the last 30 seconds I was waiting for a deus ex machina to show up and solve the dilemma.
                        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Some of my friends from Russia arrived - watched Iron Sky with them (for the 2nd time) yesterday. They loved it and already recommended to everyone they know on Facebook
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Archer Season 3. Watched it all in 1 night.
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Prometheus. Heard that the script is strong etc. But man, there are so many inconsistencies that it lower my overall score. I would say it's 6 out of 10 max.

Comment

Eraserhead: So black and white, cold world. No room for love, fantasy trumps reality, and a stupid monkey brain that tells us to ejaculate as much as possible.
                                Maybe it's rain outside that's making me feel down?

At Close Range: Sean Penn, Christopher Walken. Do I need to say more? Man that sounded wrong and douchy.

Enter The Void: This movie is a experience. I'm probably not gonna watch it anytime soon again, but man... I have never seen anything like it.

I need to watch something stupid, like Freddy Got Fingered. It's not right to watch these movies, when it's already so damn dark and it rains all the F:ing time.
                                I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
                                X