No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Ice Age 4. A nice one, but surely not as interesting as any of 3 previous ones.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Pulp Fiction.
      I think it's the best mixture of action and comedy in the last decade. Very violent and with some good songs.
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
        No Country for Old Men.

I love the slow, methodical pace of this movie. Sure, the Tommy Lee Jones parts are a bit slow and meaningless, but the movie makes up for it with every Javier Bardem scene.

I really liked this movie.They say that Josh Brolin's done a really good job acting in this movie.They say it is easy to act like the hero but it is really hard to act like the hero that is scared.

Comment

Moonrise Kingdom.

It's fantastic. Though if you don't like Wes Anderson movies you'll hate it. If you like W.A. films you'll love it.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Safety Not Guaranteed.

This. Was. Awesome. For such a low-budget movie. Just wasn't expecting something this good.

Comment

Dredd.

I went in to this thinking that it would be a cheesy action flick with limited intelligence, but I came out of the cinema quite impressed. This iteration of Judge Dredd was a more serious take on the series than Stallone's version. The action was a lot more violent, to the point of being amusingly gory in some scenes. I loved the style of the film - it presented the bleak, post-apocalyptic mega city as the grungy, down-trodden slum that it is. Dredd's character, played by Karl Urban, was downright "cool", brandishing justice without hesitation.

If you want a good action movie for a night out, I would recommend it.
              Remedy's currently known projects:
              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I want to see again a movie.That I saw years ago with charlie sheen staring in it and it is about aliens.It is like the aliens have rickets in it.

Comment

Cloud Atlas

Fantastic! So ridiculously good.

Comment

I watched Trollhunter with my brother. It's norwegian movie about trolls.. and hunting them..
                    It was entertaining and had couple of suprisingly good jokes, but not that awesome.
                    Environment Artist Intern @ Remedy

Comment

2 movies yesterday:

Cloud Atlas - have some complaints, but all in all - a nice movie.
                      7 Psychopaths - mainly liked it. Got a bit boring in the middle, but a nice movie overall.
                      If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

American Horror Story's second season is nearing its end, the first season was way better but I've still kept watching the show.

Cloud Atlas seemed a bit loose story-wise, probably because I've only read the beginning of the book. A good movie anyways. Just waiting for Django Unchained, it's probably movie of the month at Remedy so the whole gang is going to see it together

Comment

The last movie I watched was Bad Moon.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re watched season 1 of Game Of Thrones in preparation for S2 to come out which i will watch as i gear up for Season 3 which should be off the chart!
                            Team Yu
                            https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                            http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Recently discovered Dexter and since I'm on holidays I've gone through 4 seasons in less than a week.
                              Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

Hobbit - totally recommend it!

Comment

Working...
                                X