No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Hotel Transylvania. Really liked it.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Originally posted by RadiNightingale View Post
      Recently discovered Dexter and since I'm on holidays I've gone through 4 seasons in less than a week.
      Recently LOL glad you finally joined us! Man that show is epic... been watching it since it began and it's been my fav tv show since episode 1 season 1.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Just saw with my mates the movie The Dictator. This movie was really so funny. xD It parodized half the countries of the whole world. xD
        The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I watched The Wrestler yesterday. Totally awesome movie, but so sad
          Environment Artist Intern @ Remedy

Comment

One of those movies I saw lately was a Spanish movie called "Bunker". I really liked it. Not a masterpiece, but a good one for sure.
            If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

I just saw again The Dictator with my mates, because one of my mates didn't see the whole thing, cuz he had a job to do late the night. lol

You guys NEED to see this movie! Gather everyone in one house, make a barbeque party, smoke some weed(or whatever you wish), drink beers or whiskey or anything else, and relax. After all this start watching this movie. You'll cry from the laughs!
              The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Pitch Perfect.

Yes it's lame, but kind of funny in a this-is-making-fun-of-glee-while-being-better-than-it kind of way. But I like Anna Kendrick.

Comment

For over a week now I've been watching this amazing show called Space Brothers and I just finished the latest 44th episode. While I'm not generally fond on anime, this show is absolutely breathtaking and emotional!

It tells a tell of two brothers who both have a dream of becoming an astronaunts and visit the moon and follows their journey to fulfilling their dreams. It starts all the way back from the astronaunt selection program and it is actually really fun to watch.

It's one of the few feel-good stories done right, with moments of stress, loss and joy in general.

I really like how the show also dedicates episodes for even the minor characters to give background for their motivations.

And the music? Oh God the music is fantastic! It's propably the most important aspect of the series.

Overall, Space Brothers is really an unique series, that I didn't thought I would be watching. But with 44 episodes behind me, I can safely say that I am hooked. It's such an interesting and uplifting story that I could recommend it to everyone.

The best part? It's absolutely free to watch at Crunchyroll.com

And now for something completely different.

Anybody waiting for the new episodes of Walking Dead? It's going to be pretty interesting!

Also, I cannot wait for March 31 as the next season of Game Of Thrones is going to start. The last episodes for Breaking Bad are also airing this summer, finally closing the story.

Cannot wait for Man Of Steel.

This year is going to be great!
                  KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

New Top Gear season (British, of course). Great as usual.

Comment

I just flew through Season 1-4 of Parks and Recreation. I can't believe I dismissed this show as long as I did. Its one of the best, funniest shows on TV.

Comment

Re Watching season 2 in prep for this....

I'm ready!
                        Team Yu
                        https://twitter.com/#!/TeamYuNeedsYOU
                        http://facebook.com/TeamYu

Comment

Finally saw the latest Batman (Dark Knight Rises).. I liked certain parts, but the whole thing seemed disconnected, and the music was terrible. The first in the trilogy was the best, plot, music, and cinematography.
                          Please check out my artwork =D
                          http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

I know what you mean. I definitely felt that the continuity was missing from the 3rd film. Why did they change the city?

The music was not as memorable as the others. My personal preference for music was actually the 2nd movie, as I felt they refined a few of the melodies, whilst also bringing in new ones for The Joker and Harvey Dent. The credit music for the 2nd movie is my favourite piece of the whole series.
                            Remedy's currently known projects:
                            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Ruby Sparks

Cute mainstream wannabe-indie flick. Was pretty good for the genre it was going for. Plus Zoe Kazan is hot

Comment

Movie 43. That was incredibly stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X