No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Seems like everyone is talking about Game of Thrones, both at work and my flatmates; so I figured I should make a start and find out what the fuss is all about.

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
    I've been watching Hannibal, a new show on NBC. It's very good. Hoping it's picked up for a second season!
    Yeah someone at work was talking about this the other day. I think I've said before that Manhunter is one of my favourite films (not sure why, it just is), so I'm curious to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
      Seems like everyone is talking about Game of Thrones, both at work and my flatmates; so I figured I should make a start and find out what the fuss is all about.

Yeah someone at work was talking about this the other day. I think I've said before that Manhunter is one of my favourite films (not sure why, it just is), so I'm curious to see this.
      Well, turns out Hannibal has gotten the green light for another season, so you'd best catch up!

And I agree with the previous sentiment of GAME OF THHHHHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES. Which was very fun to watch with people who hadn't read the books. And there are more surprises ahead..
      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

It is a major job to keep up with all the characters in the Game of Thrones and in Song of Ice and Fire in general, especially when reading it.

There is one good thing though, the number of characters is going to go way down.

I mean, perhaps the guy just tripped over something and broke his neck? Accidents do happen you know!

I've started watching Hemlock Grove. With all the mixed opinions I've heard about it, I figured I'd find out what it was all about. After watching couple episodes, I am getting some very bad vibes on the expectations of the plot, and the way it is going to play out. The actor selection and the atmosphere is interesting though. A lot still remains to be seen.
        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

As an avid Game of Thrones TV-show watcher that hasn't read any of the books... my thoughts are probably totally off the mark but I want:

Only spoilers if you haven't watched like... up to Season 2 of GoT really... nothing specific mentioned at all about anything really. Except just naming characters that haven't died. (lol!)
          Spoiler:
          Last edited by yogibbear; 06-05-2013, 12:17 PM.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

In the space of 3 nights, I've blitzed through seasons 1 and 2 of game of thrones. :addicted:
            Last edited by Maddieman; 06-08-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Saw 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
              I was following the story a few years ago but I just lost all the clues and while watching Saw 4, I put it away because I couldn't remember the previous events and characters. Some days ago, visiting a friend, I saw his film collection and borrowed all seven titles. Not a great fan of horror but it was worth it.1 and 3 are cream of the crop of believe.
              Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I've been enjoying Longmire.
                Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Dexter
                  I wouldn't think it could be my type of shows and I didn't follow it on TV. but recently I bought the first season and I was hooked after a few episodes. So far I finished season 2 and it was all intriguing. I'm not sure how the story keeps going on and how long it could keep me interested, but I'm quite sure that it's a great drama, besides being a good crime and mysterious story. The drama side is more important to me that the action one, just like when I was watching Battlestar Galactica series.

Comment

Episode 9 of Game of Throne 3, the Red Wedding, was the best episode ever on TV of any TV-shows!

Comment

After all the weird memes I finally had some time for... ADVENTURE TIME! Brilliant and weird, although I reckon it was created and/or meant to be watched under the influence.

Comment

Brom Stoker's Dracula - 1992
                        Artistic and classic, even though not completely loyal to the book.

Comment

Oblivion. Liked it.
                          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Catching up on Once Upon a Time, Season 1. Brilliant storyline and acting.
                            Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                            -Garfield the Cat

Comment

I have been watching Netflix's House of Cards.

I think I am addicted!
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

And i am watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s all over again..right from the start.
                                Nail Art Designs

Comment

Working...
                                X