No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

Now You See Me - a good one.
    If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal last night..a classic..good to see Harrison Ford back in action.
      Nail Art Designs

Comment

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Originally posted by sidetwo View Post
        Ok I just saw Doom and while it wasn't too bad I was dissapointed.

The storyline was just way too bad, I don't want to go in-depth on it since I don't want to spoil it but damn man.. the writers have to learn.. well how to write!

It had it's moments though.. I liked the Carmack and Willits references.

Another thing that annoyed me was the lighting.. ahh.. it was only light shades of blue and it was VERY cheesy and amateur. It's a big screen, big budget movie.. choose better lighting guys!

It was worth the watch though.

EDIT: Forgot.. there's hardly any monsters in it! They spend so much time explaining the "story" (which there isn't much on.. they keep prancing around for ages back and forth) and there's not THAT much monsters!
        But I like Doom

Comment

I had some time to watch a few mini-series.

Black Mirror
          Totally different than other shows in which the future life are pictured. Each episode follows a different story and setting and they're all intriguing.

American Horror Story
          I finished the first season (The House) and now in the second one (Asylum) things are getting way crazier. It's not a horror of axe and saw. Maybe more psychological kind of horror. A great piece of work.

Hatfields And Mccoys
          A real story based on America's history with western theme and Kevin Constner starring in the cast. It's a classic with no exaggeration and believable atmosphere and acting. EPIC!
          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Twin Peaks(!)

The last time they aired it on tv in the uk, there was a copyright dispute which prevented the second season from airing. I've been holding on to that cliffhanger for over a decade.

Damn, I need a coffee.

Comment

I finally got to see Frozen. Brilliant!!! Also, I really enjoyed Season 1 of Sleepy Hollow. Great cliffhanger, too!
              Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
              -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Only God Forgives.

OMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOMGOMOGMOGM OGMGOMGOM why are these awesome hidden gems like this that for some reason I've never heard of? Especially considering it's a Ryan Gosling & Nicolas Winding Refn flick. I think I'm just out of the loop. But that was EPIC. And totally achieved what it set out to do. Definitely not for everyone, but if you like your David Lynch movies or your dark / weird & deep movies then this is for you with a bit of vengeance & messed up family dynamics thrown in for good measure. 8/10. Probably top 5 from 2013 for me that I've watched. Though I haven't seen the Wolf of Wall Street or Blue is the Warmest Color yet and both of those are meant to be top notch.
                Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

The Gray
                  "Once more into the fray.
                  Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
                  Live and die on this day.
                  Live and die on this day."

The Gray is a brutally raw, powerful film, and I consider it to be grossly underrated. I think it is Liam Neeson's best film to date in terms of acting.
                  Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                  -Garfield the Cat

Comment

The Lego Movie.

It's great. If you played with Lego as a kid, you will love it!
                    Remedy's currently known projects:
                    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I have recently viewed an old film for the second time though it is a timeless classic and the name is 'Finding Nemo'. It appears to be a lot more amazing than in the past. The film is a terrific combination of storytelling and technology. It was truly a great film.

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                        Only God Forgives.
                        I still need/want to see this

Comment

The Blues brothers. Was on tv the other night when me and few hombres where having few beers and forgot how epic it is. "RAWHIDE" *crack of whip*
                          How can I miss you? If you never go away....

Comment

Der Himmel Über Berlin.

A wonderful movie. It tells a story of two angels wandering around Berlin, listening to peoples thoughts. It's a great movie, if you want to watch something that makes you think about your own life and troubles you have, and at the end maybe learn, for a brief time atleast. To appreciate all the small things in life. To see the world throught the eyes of a child again. That moment wont last forever I know, but it's good to remind yourself from time to time, how wonderful life can be. How precious this time time, your life is!

Remember to love life people. Stay positive!
                            I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Detropia - A documentary about life in Detroit. It's an interesting insight in to the struggles of the city's people as they come to terms with a rapidly declining population and a bankrupt local government.
                              Remedy's currently known projects:
                              Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Drinking whiskey and watching Mad Men. I also have a strange urge for cigarettes...curious. I now know why people say it's a good show, it's simply cause it is. Don Draper is mysterious. That Pete Campbell guy is sleasy, but I somehow understand why he is. Peggy Olson is a strong female character, as is Joan Holloway, but in a different way. I don't actually like her that much. Joan I mean.
                                The 60's look great, without all the hippy acid world view. It's more like the 30's actually. There are some hints about that world too, but it's obvious Don isn't apart of it, so why show it!

OK, gonna go back to whiskey, and Mad Men. Happy easter everybody!
                                I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
                                X