No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie/tv show did you last see?

I've been watching myself, watching the computer monitor for activity in the Remedy forums. The back of my head slowly moving farther, and farther away. Shifting through ceiling, feeling the electricity from wires, the old dead wood still whispering curses for humanity at their thoughtlesness. Mices in the old dusty couch. Gnawing more tunnels for their empire. It's all they know. Their universe. Rafters, and clod roof swift by. Am I still waiting? Am I still watching the screen? A flock of birds flying in tight formation sucks my spirit along for a spin. Worries, fear, terror in everyone. So much fear they can't enjoy the freedom. Death, little hearts bounding 1200 beats per minute. What waste, God sure is a real A-hole. But as the bible say we humans are worth more than birds are we not? Yeah, right.

My soul now escapes the flock, and flies hurriedly past the moon, the sun, the galaxy, the multiverse. Outside physical verse, into energy-verse, and back into my room. Inside the internet, outside to Remedy offices and torment every soul in the building, for as long as need be, for I want informartion, Information!! You must by now feeel my presence. Now GO! Sit by your workstation. Open the floodgates. Spill out the information. DOO IIIT!!!

I will not return to my body until you do. The choise is yours!! Also, spirit me feels my body's ass is getting numb from sitting down too much. You don't want numb bum's do you?
    Last edited by Pickman; 04-28-2014, 06:15 PM.
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Cause I'm worried about your out of body experience extending into the 7 day territory, I will gladly inform you that I went and saw The Grand Budapest Hotel while I was on holiday last week. It was an exceptional movie with a ridiculously awesome cast as always in Wes Anderson flicks. It is also unbelievably funny and has a on-going quirky and complex tale to tell. At the moment I'm calling it m favourite movie of 2014. Ralph Fiennes absolutely sells the crazy make believe atmosphere and it is FANTASTIC. GO SEE IT NOW! (well once you make it back to your body!)

Last edited by yogibbear; 05-05-2014, 09:01 PM.
      Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I have been watching a lot of Almost Human. I was a bit worried because it was a sci-fi series and the budget in your regular tv series ain't that high, so.. It might have looked bad.

But it didn't! It's not the "greatest thing that television has ever seen", but-and I can't believe I am saying this- I am content with it! It works. Now it remains to be seen if the story has any kind of good design whatsoever.
        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Stargate Atlantis tv-show
          Bought the DVDs a few months ago and just started watching. I was hooked from the very first minutes. Really like the story and settings. I'm pleased.
          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Normally I don't watch feel-good made for TV movies, but I saw a very sweet, charming one called Far From Home, starring Barry Watson. Get this; it's about a writer coming home to an island in Washington state after a 15 year absence. I heard they filmed this in British Columbia. Wherever this was, it was stunning! The plot was simple and it had a happy ending, but I found myself liking it quite a bit.
            Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
            -Garfield the Cat

Comment

Godzilla (2014). Can't remember anything more stupid and boring.
              If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

All pretty crap/average/lame/OK fun to watch once, but not a second time movies:

-Lucy
                -Noah
                -Melancholia

Awesome movies for completely different reasons:

-Her
                -300: Rise of an Empire

TV that I was watching that was better than I was expecting:

-From Dusk Till Dawn

Comment

I watched despicable me 2 last...and loved it
                  Pick up virtue from everyone

Comment

Terminator Genisys amazing movie you should must watch

Comment

Defiance. Season 2 was AWFUL. I don't have a lot of faith left for the show, however Season 3 is an improvement so far.
                      Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
                      -Garfield the Cat

Comment

my last watched movie was The Pink Panther, good humor and good actors)

Comment

• ong bag
                          effective and recommended product stag 9000

Comment

• The latest episode of the walking dead. Was the best episode this season by far. Dont think the show is as good as it once was. Looking forward to fear the walking dead, though.
                            Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

• you can get latest movie news from entertainment site

Comment

• Stranger Things.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Just watch it. It's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X