What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Twin Peaks is probably my all time favorite TV-serie. It's been a long while since it's been on TV, and I'm thinking about buying it on DVD (if I can get a hold of it). Well, my best friend bought Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me for my birthday. I actually had never seen it before (I've wanted to, but forgotten about it in the long run). I have to admitt, it's as creepy as I remember it being when I watched Twin Peaks many many years ago.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Tales from the DarkSide
      Love story was the best.

Comment

Just got back from Superman Returns. I'd give it a B. I don't think I'd go see it again, but its worth cheaking out.
        <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Layer Cake - Great, very Guy Ritchie-ish.

Comment

Saw Aeon Flux. Sometimes, I just don't understand how they come up with this stuff. I'm unable to decide if I like it even remotely, or if I hate it. Feels like a slap in the face.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Coak
              Saw Sin City, last Wednesday, I think. Loved it, the noir atmosphere, the monologues... Can't wait for a sequel.
              I loved the odd camera angles, like a comic strip view... and the colour highlights (blonde hair, white bandages, RED BLOOD...)

Comment

Just finished Jarhead, the first good war movie since Platoon. Tells a fine story about the troubles of the marines.

Comment

I saw Crash & Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang) yesterday, both really good movies.

Comment

Saw 'When the Last Sword Is Drawn' last night, it was a great samurai movie, 10 times better than The Last Samurai, mostly just because it was a raw and brutal japanese movie, and not a romanticed hollywood story.

Comment

Saw X-Men 3 in the Cinema a couple of days ago. 'Twas fun. Nice effects. Little story, but lotsa nice effects. And some kick ass fighting.

Comment

Saw Office Space, thanks to some people on these forums
                        Yes, you.

Comment

Saw Silent Hill. It has its ups and downs. I guess as a movie if you look away from the games (or the original stories behind them), it was a well thought out movie. The story there was easier to take in than the story behind the games. I kinda liked how they used parts (both story and soundtrack-wise) from Silent Hill 1, 2 and 3. I didn't recognize anything directly from the fourth game, thought IMO, the fourth game is crap.

It was worth watching. I liked it. Sure, for us fans of the series, they did ruin the original stories a little, but there's lots of eye candy and ear candy for us. This is one of the movies from games worth seeing. For both fans and others.

Comment

Watched "Team America" for the third time with friends.

Comment

In light of my recent obsession, Star Trek: The Next Generation, I ventured out and got the DVD of Generations. It was GREAT. Can't wait till I can get Insurrecton.
                              <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Watched three movies yesterday, I've been working hard for three weeks straight and needed to relax completely.

Watched 'The life of Peter Sellers', 'Eulogy' and 'Dr. Strangelove ...'

Comment

Working...
                                X