What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Saw Jurassic Park 3 last night. Saw it when it first hit the Movies too, but this was the first time I've seen it being launched on television. Anyways, I think it's time we move on from such titles... It's just losing it. As far as I can remember, I thought it was a little good back when I first saw it... But now. No. I just hope they don't make any more Jurassic Park movies now.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr
      I just hope they don't make any more Jurassic Park movies now.
      Jurassic Park 4 is on the way

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/

Comment

"So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Theres also, appairently, another Star Trek movie coming out that I'll be all over like a monkey on a cupcake when it comes out.
          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Bought the V for Vendetta Limited Edition today hooray!
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry
              Bought the V for Vendetta Limited Edition today hooray!
              Ah, yes. That was a brilliant movie.

Comment

V was good, but the book was so much better. I wish they'd leave Alan Moore's stuff alone. Case in point: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. And From Hell. And they're doing Watchmen.

...That's going to suck.

On a side not, I saw V when it first came out, midnight showing, and I thought that digital yell was unnecessarily loud. I mean, really ****ing loud. It blew a speaker on the wall behind me. I had to move because the sound was going all weird.
                "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

I hated V. Being a....conservative.....I didn't find it all too mind blowing. I also thought it was a sorry excuse for the action-packed movie it was advertised as. Had I known it would have portrayed my political party as Nazis, I don't think I would have watched it.

Comment

Politics... Hoy!

Comment

Recently saw Pulse, which wasn't half bad. Although the movie had such convoluted reasoning for the plot devices to happen.
                      Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

Monster House.

Pleasantly surprised...

Comment

Star Trek: Insurrection. Not quite as good as Generations or First Contact, but still great.

Comment

Just finished Diarios de motocicleta, a truly amazing road movie with lots of adventure and compassion. I've read the book about 4 years ago, and decided to buy the movie today. This movie (and also the book) shows a side of humanity that has been forgotten IMO, and the panoramic shots of the south american continent are extremly beautiful.

Comment

Watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl last night for the first time. It was a fantastic adventure movie with lots of humor.

I planning to see The Hunted tonight, one of my favorite movie, I love the action scenes, they are short and brutal just like fights are in real life.

Comment

Havoc... meh

Comment

Working...
                                X