What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Just saw Ripper 2 (I think it's 2...). Weird, but enjoyable.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Cars.. dubbed..
      my sisters little monster came along..
      and i wasnt bothered about it being dubbed and all.. its really a great movie.
      played maxpayne2, 5 times.. want more. need more... give me more.. please can i have some more..

Comment

The Twin Peaks - Fire walk with me

Never saw any Twin Peaks stuff, but as everybody seemed to talk about it, I got my hand on this movie. The beginning seemed far from David Lynch's standards, but before long it was back into its style.

Comment

I saw Man In the Iron Mask. Pretty good. But I think they could have picked someone infinately more talented then Linardo Dicapitated to play the king.

And on top of that, bastards killed off the best damn actor in that whole movie, Hugh Laurie, right in the beginning of the movie. WTF?!
          <insert cool digital image here>

Comment

Just saw 'A History of Violence' in a direction/editing module I'm doing. Great film and good shots too.

Comment

Really? I thought it was mre of a crappy excuse for violence and sex. Don't getme wrong, I'm all for these things, but if they serve the story. Not the other way around.

I was also let down by the amount of violence.
              "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Well yes, perhaps the violence was gratuitous in places; but on first impressions, I enjoyed it.

Comment

No, I'm saying I don't think there was enough violence for all of the hype that I heard.

I heard stories of people walking out on that movie because it was just SO violent. And when I saw it, I felt like walking out because of the sex scene on the stairs. "Our kids are sitting outside that door, and could come back in at any time. We hate each other at the moment. Let's ****." Got to love that logic.
                  "But you've knocked afs off the top 3, which can only be a good thing." -Maddie

Comment

Just saw North Country starring Charlize Theron. Pretty good drama, and prophetic considering how sexual harrassment is handled today.
                    Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

Saw The Departed.

Basically.. if you haven't seen it yet .. GO NOW!

Amazing. It's a remake by Martin Scorcese of one of my favourite movies, Infernal Affairs.

Great acting by everyone; Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg etc.

Comment

Watched 'The Player' and 'Texas Chain Saw Massacre' (the original) last night-- both are superb films.

Film4 is turning out to be a pretty decent channel.

Comment

Everyone that I've spoken to has sung the praise of The Departed, I might to see it this week, because I didn't get to see The Children of Men last week.

I'm going to sit in tonight and watch Carlito's Way.

Comment

Last movie I saw was The Departed as well. And yea, it did kick ass. I also saw Saw 3 and Employee of the Month recently, which were pretty good I guess.

Comment

Saw The Grudge 2 yesterday. It has its bright moments of scare, but it was mostly disappointing.
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Saw the Queen, and understood how the family stood on the issue.
                                Mirrors are more fun than Television

Comment

Working...
                                X