What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What movie did you last see?

I like The Ring (1), The Ring 2 sucks ass... You can tell they made that just to make some money with the sequel!
    Hélder Pinto
    Portfolio ~ Blog

Comment

That's how the world works, my friend. They do that both in the movie, and the gaming industry.
      "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Ok I just saw Doom and while it wasn't too bad I was dissapointed.

The storyline was just way too bad, I don't want to go in-depth on it since I don't want to spoil it but damn man.. the writers have to learn.. well how to write!

It had it's moments though.. I liked the Carmack and Willits references.

Another thing that annoyed me was the lighting.. ahh.. it was only light shades of blue and it was VERY cheesy and amateur. It's a big screen, big budget movie.. choose better lighting guys!

It was worth the watch though.

EDIT: Forgot.. there's hardly any monsters in it! They spend so much time explaining the "story" (which there isn't much on.. they keep prancing around for ages back and forth) and there's not THAT much monsters!

Comment

Yep doom really sucked donkeys.

Comment

I suppose I'll end up watching it somehow... But I won't have too high hopes, like I usually don't have each time a movie based on a game comes out.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Well... I think the last movie I've seen was "Land of the Dead". That was... well... ok!
              There's one movie I've watched that I did NOT understand!
              It's called "Mulholland Drive".
              Can any of you guys tell me what that **** movie was about?

Comment

Fantastic four.
                Ruined by all the TV actors and lame script.

Comment

Saw II. Even tho it wasn't nearly as good as the first one it was very enjoyable. Instead of 2 guys there are like 7 people locked, and they have to get out before the time runs out. It's just as gruesome as the first, especially "the cube" was sick beyond belief.

8/10

Comment

sahara.. rented dvd
                    played maxpayne2, 5 times.. want more. need more... give me more.. please can i have some more..

Comment

Originally posted by ADM
                      Ok I just saw Doom and while it wasn't too bad I was dissapointed.

The storyline was just way too bad, I don't want to go in-depth on it since I don't want to spoil it but damn man.. the writers have to learn.. well how to write!

It had it's moments though.. I liked the Carmack and Willits references.

Another thing that annoyed me was the lighting.. ahh.. it was only light shades of blue and it was VERY cheesy and amateur. It's a big screen, big budget movie.. choose better lighting guys!

It was worth the watch though.

EDIT: Forgot.. there's hardly any monsters in it! They spend so much time explaining the "story" (which there isn't much on.. they keep prancing around for ages back and forth) and there's not THAT much monsters!
                      Ohh... erm realy? Damn, it seems someone has putted a curse onto movies based on games! Most of them sucks ass...

Anyways, I'll watch this movie this week and I'll be posting my thoughs of it soon...
                      Hélder Pinto
                      Portfolio ~ Blog

Comment

I just loved Batman Begins..oh and yay..Anchorman:legend of Ron Burgendy was also sweet!

Comment

Bought Batman Begins yesterday on DVD. I saw it three or four times in the Movies, and yet the movie still kicks MAJOR BLACK LEATHER ASS!

Comment

Saw Paparazzi. Wasn't too bad, pretty generic.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM
                              Saw Paparazzi.
                              What's it about?

Comment

Some actor who hits the big time and starts having Paparazzi follow his every move, but they end up trying to take pics of his son and his wife and he gets pissed and *cue war with Paparazzi*

Comment

Working...
                                X