It's a awesome movie..

And, Paranormal Activity..

I have see with my girlfriend...

She is in a state of shock...
    "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Originally posted by Morry View Post
      I thought it could have been so much better if they had taken more risks with the story, made it more darker and grittier. Elements of the original script sounded like a movie that would have been especially memorable and set it up perfectly for a trilogy.
      Spoiler:
      I liked the story to be more dramatic, like Sarah conner chronicles. Salvation couldn't offer too much. The only new thing, was they found a frequency below the machines' Frequency to stop them. But on the other side, it was the greatest visual experience I had lately.
      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Uh, Can't stop rolfing
        Any Simpsons fan here? I chose it over any TV show.

Comment

Watched Pandorum. I liked it. It scared the bejesus outta my G/F.

I'm hoping i get Terminator Salvation next on Netflix, people have been hogging the crap out of it since it came out, finally went down to "Short Wait".
          AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post

Uh, Can't stop rolfing
            Any Simpsons fan here? I chose it over any TV show.
            An epic parody-satyr for this game "Medal of Honor"...
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

You think that's funny....wait till the people that do crazy stuff like that figure out Wake rhymes with Bake. A flashlight won't be the only thing we see Alan lighting. ahaha
              AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Well, Paranormal Activity is not so scary...

Fourth Kind is interesting but...
                Spoiler:
                I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
                He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

Anyone here follows bollywood sometimes?

I like Shahrukh Khan movies. He's the best and the most talented Indian actor imo.

Just saw a great movie of him, " Veer & Zarra".

Comment

Originally posted by BxB402 View Post
                    You think that's funny....wait till the people that do crazy stuff like that figure out Wake rhymes with Bake. A flashlight won't be the only thing we see Alan lighting. ahaha
                    ...OH MY! The IDEAS! Where on Earth did I leave my cake mix?!...

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post
                    Anyone here follows bollywood sometimes?

I like Shahrukh Khan movies. He's the best and the most talented Indian actor imo.

Just saw a great movie of him, " Veer & Zarra".
                    I saw that on the news last night. Yeah, Canada gets some... weird news. But then again, check out our politics. Anyway, that movie does look interesting- I've only seen anything Bollywood once or twice, but this has me intrigued.

And on a side note, I've been watching Band of Brothers, which I'm not sure I would categorize under 'movies', but it's damn good enough to be mentioned regardless.
                    <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                      I've been watching Band of Brothers
                      I love Killer7, Silent Hill 1, Max Payne, Shadow of the Colossus.Markus and Alan Wake...
                      He was trying to buy more sand for his hour glass. I wasn't selling any

Comment

Pride & Prejudice.

Saw it with in one of my classes. We only had like one and a half hour on us to watch it so my teacher decided that we would skip the first 20 minutes of it. That was a stupid decision. I didn't manage to pick up with the story, got bored and fell asleep.

Right now I'm going to watch Kill Buljo - a hilarious Kill Bill spin off.

Best love scene ever - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_ghHk8nW2Q
                        Last edited by shorty; 01-30-2010, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Watchmen

I didn't like this movie at all. Bad scenario, bad fighting skill and bad actors...

Only 2 chars were worth it.

Dr. John Manhattan, who by his appearance and his godly superhuman powers resembled Seth from Street Fighter IV, and Rorschach, who was a very bad ass char with his interrogation skills.
                          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
                            Watchmen
                            If you haven't read the comic, it's going to be either love or hate.
                            They left out / toned down my favourite parts from the comic, but atleast the style was all there.
                            Remedy's currently known projects:
                            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                              If you haven't read the comic, it's going to be either love or hate.
                              They left out / toned down my favourite parts from the comic, but atleast the style was all there.
                              I didn't read the comic. I like only anime(japanese ones). I don't read much manga...

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                                I saw that on the news last night. Yeah, Canada gets some... weird news. But then again, check out our politics. Anyway, that movie does look interesting- I've only seen anything Bollywood once or twice, but this has me intrigued.
                                I suggest try it sometimes. Although there are lots of films from Bollywood, don't even worth take a look but there are a few very nice ones also.
                                I'm sure Shahrukh Khan movies like "Devdas" and " Magic of feel" fit your tastes.

Comment

Working...
                                X