What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Watched Ninja Assassin during class yesterday. Rubbish tv-movie plot and acting, but the fight scenes.....

There was also quite a cool special effect where Ninjas would seemingly materialise out of shadows cast on the floor and walls. However, computerised blood made it look at bit too much like Mortal Kombat and my Katana mod (story wasn't that dissimilar either -- assassin on the run, hunted by his kin, etc).

If you like Ninjas (and lets face it, who doesn't?), people getting spiked with shurikens, and/or on-screen carnage it's worth watching with a few beers and a few mates.
    Last edited by Maddieman; 03-05-2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I'm at season 5 of Lost now. Seems to have Jumped the shark a little but I'll give my final judgement on may 23rd. Kind of funny that Lost concludes at almost the same time as Alan Wake comes out...
      Open up the broken cup
      Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
        I'm at season 5 of Lost now. Seems to have Jumped the shark a little but I'll give my final judgement on may 23rd. Kind of funny that Lost concludes at almost the same time as Alan Wake comes out...
        Damn, man. You watched a whole three seasons in a week?

I'm also re-watching all the previous seasons in the run-up to the conclusion of season six. It's amazing how much stuff I had forgotten about. It's also interesting to see things which have much more significance in the light of recent revelations; it goes to show that the writers already had the mythology sussed out early on.

Comment

I stopped watching Lost somewhere in season 2. Now i turn it on by accident and have NFI what is going on and don't care cause it's the same old same old rubbish.
          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Bought David Lynch's "The Elephant Man", haven't seen it yet.
            It must be great thou!
            Anyone seen it?

Comment

Originally posted by Qud View Post
              It must be great thou!
              Anyone seen it?
              Think ive seen it, but its a long time ago. I did enjoy it i think
              I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish View Post
                Damn, man. You watched a whole three seasons in a week?
                Ha, yeah, I did. I don't really have a lot to do at the moment.
                Open up the broken cup

Comment

Okey thanks SUDDENJONATAN =)

Comment

Okey thanks SUDDENJONATAN =)
                    But remember only because i liked it, dosent mean you gonna like it.
                    Im gonna watch RockRolla i got for christmas by my friend. Havent watched it yet . Is it good?
                    I'm back.

Comment

It must be great thou!
                      Anyone seen it?
                      I haven't seen it yet, although I have the Blu-ray sitting on my shelf waiting for the return of my headphone amp. I hear it's outstanding, but also one of Lynch's most conventional films.

Comment

I really like WW II theme( Specially the events of Stalingrad battle), So I'm about to start " Band OF Brothers".
                        Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

It must be great thou!
                          Anyone seen it?
                          I've seen it a couple of times. It's fantastic, but not easy to watch. John Hurt and Anthony Hopkins are outstanding.
                          Open up the broken cup

Comment

" Assassin's Creed Lineage" - Part I

It's a great movie, every AC fan should see. A great portion of it is captured against green screen and there are very beautiful scenes in it.

The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. It centers around Giovanni, the father of the game's main character Ezio.

I'd better get another two parts asap.

Comment

Originally posted by GENE_BC View Post

" Assassin's Creed Lineage" - Part I

It's a great movie, every AC fan should see. A great portion of it is captured against green screen and there are very beautiful scenes in it.

The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. It centers around Giovanni, the father of the game's main character Ezio.

I'd better get another two parts asap.
                              ..Huh? The whole thing has been up since game release.

Watched Schindler's List last night. I swear, everything Liam Neeson is in, he makes me cry. I love you, Liam Neeson. My Fallout 3 father.
                              <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

..Huh? The whole thing has been up since game release.
                                Yeah, I mean I only have part 1. My friend has the others in HD and I'll get them today.
                                ----

I watched Schindler's List long ago and I liked it. What do you think about that little girl in red dress while the whole movie is black & white?

Comment

Working...
                                X