Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
    ..Huh? The whole thing has been up since game release.

Watched Schindler's List last night. I swear, everything Liam Neeson is in, he makes me cry. I love you, Liam Neeson. My Fallout 3 father.
    Liam Neeson is awesome! Great movie by the way. Loved the part where the girl walked in red.
    I don't know if they wanted to make a whole movie black/white just to highlight that part, I think it was pretty darn good idea.

Have you seen Taken? It was pretty good action flick

Comment

I finally saw Avatar today. Waaaaay too long, but I enjoyed it otherwise. Story has been told before in many different guises however.

Comment

District 9 or Up should have won the Oscar, but sci-fi's and animation movies never win oscars.... so... whatever.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Considering that Sandra Bullock won both best and worst actress in the same year, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it.

Comment

Just watched Up, and I have to admit, there was a tear or two with that opening scene. Am I more or less of a man, now? That's the question
            Remedy's currently known projects:
            Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
              District 9 or Up should have won the Oscar, but sci-fi's and animation movies never win oscars.... so... whatever.
              Up won 2 oscars, it's a beautiful movie. I cried.

District 9 should have won also

The Hurt Locker SUCKS BALLS
              Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
              Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

I guess I can understand that point of view, if you hate explosions and acting.

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                I swear, everything Liam Neeson is in, he makes me cry. I love you, Liam Neeson.
                RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
                NEVER FORGET
                Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

China Syndrome

Incredibly tense thriller starring Jane Fonda, Jack Lemmon, and Michael Douglas. I don't know why, but somehow, they just can't make movies like this anymore.

Comment

My Blueberry Nights. I love this movie.
                    Norah Jones is one pretty lady.
                    Open up the broken cup
                    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Watched eXistenZ last night -- probably one of the few films about games that's not only good, but is actually quite insightful. The gun made out of skin and bone that fires teeth for bullets is probably the grossest thing I've seen in a while.

I also saw Taken about an hour ago -- was pretty satisfying to watch. Very little suspense though, because it's made obvious from the beginning that Liam Neeson is practically invincible (must be a jedi thing).

Comment

Originally posted by Maddieman View Post
                        Watched eXistenZ last night -- probably one of the few films about games that's not only good, but is actually quite insightful. The gun made out of skin and bone that fires teeth for bullets is probably the grossest thing I've seen in a while.
                        I wouldn't exactly call it a film about games but it's definitely a great one. Much grosser than the gun was how he got the parts for it though .
                        Open up the broken cup
                        Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Pianist

With starring Adrien Brody, the story is somehow the same as Schindler's List's. Although there has been an effort to say these stories are real but hey, no way, It's not original.

Still, Pianist is a good movie. Camera angles, Sounds and effects are beautiful. btw, I didn't know Adrien Brody is really a pianist. I like the debut theme.

8/10
                          Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Dune. It's on Netflix instant now.

If any of you haven't seen this yet it is HIGHLY suggested.

Directed by our friend David Lynch and starring our friend Agent Cooper(Kyle MacLachlan). lol
                            AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Capricorn One -- another amazing thriller from the 70s.

Unfortunately, I can't talk about the story at all without ruining the whole thing, but do go out of your way to watch it -- it's really good.

Comment

The Men Who Stare at Goats. Shit was pretty great. Quirky.
                                NEVER FORGET
                                Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                                5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Working...
                                X