What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Is netflix any good? Whenever I go on one of these movie sites it always takes ages to load then it never actually works or it loeads you to another site where you have to sign up. Pisses me off lol. I'm getting bored of watching futurama over and over and over to get me to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by jamted_12 View Post
      Is netflix any good? Whenever I go on one of these movie sites it always takes ages to load then it never actually works or it loeads you to another site where you have to sign up. Pisses me off lol. I'm getting bored of watching futurama over and over and over to get me to sleep
      I think you're confusing premium paid services -- like Netflix -- with some kind of half-assed unlicensed streaming website. I haven't used Netflix, but judging by it's price and popularity, you can be sure it will work fine.

The actual quality of the encodes is another matter though...

Comment

ok cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jamted_12 View Post
          If you have a 360 you can do a 1 month free trial. I'd suggest doing it if you like movies. it's 8.99 a month for 1 DVD at a time(takes about 3 days to send one off and get a new one back) and Unlimited streaming....which you can do to your 360.

Once you learn it it works very well and they have a ton of good stuff on streaming...and even more on DVD.

So give the free trial a shot(there should be a Thing on the dashboard on 360 that will walk you through it). Also check out Instantwatcher.com the Netflix site kinda sucks at letting you know what is new or old on instant, but this site is perfect for it.

I've been watching The X Files lately, they recently added ALL 9 SEASONS on Instant. I'm 7 episodes into season 2.....long ways to go still, lol.
          AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Shutter Island

one of the best Psychological Thriller i've ever seen .
            When it's all dark...light is so precious, just like the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
              Shutter Island

one of the best Psychological Thriller i've ever seen .
              The last lines saved the whole story for me.
              Open up the broken cup
              Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Drag me to Hell

Horror, Thriller

Directed by Sam Raimi, best known with his Spider-Man series.
                Christine Brown has a good job, a great boyfriend, and a bright future. But in three days, she's going to hell.

It's somehow different than other Horror's. No blood & gore and violence but scared me a lot. It was great.

9/10
                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Roger Dodger. It was pretty good, really character driven, great dialogue and pretty to look at.
                  NEVER FORGET
                  Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                  5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford for the 8th time. It's rare when narration, performances, music, and cinematography come together to make such a beautiful film.

Comment

I love that movie. "Don't let me keep you from doin' your doody."
                      NEVER FORGET

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger_ View Post
                        The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford for the 8th time. It's rare when narration, performances, music, and cinematography come together to make such a beautiful film.
                        Yes, that movie is great! But i havent seen it 8 times lol
                        I'm back.

Comment

The Men Who Stare At Goats. Really bizarre humour- sort of like Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? if you've seen it. But I love the movie.
                          <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                            The Men Who Stare At Goats. Really bizarre humour- sort of like Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? if you've seen it. But I love the movie.
                            I get this through netflix tomorrow. Oh, Brother, Where art thou! was excellent too.

I don't want Fop goddamnit, I'm a Dapper Dan man.
                            AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Zombieland

Action, Adventure, Comedy

Zombieland focuses on two men who have found a way to survive a world overrun by zombies. I liked it. Great special effect and it's fun and teaches you some ways to fight zombies if you need Not a rich story however.

9/10
                              Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I just saw First Blood for the first time. It was amazing.
                                NEVER FORGET

Comment

Working...
                                X