What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Godfather Part II...and now I can't get the damn music out of my head!
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Ok, The Men Who Stare At Goats was pretty damn good. Great ending. lol
      AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

I went and saw Kick-Ass. I loved it. Starts off a tad slow, but the action scenes are a thing of beauty. Freaking top notch, on an extremely modest budget. Not surprised with Vaughn behind the camera. The way Nic Cage talks is hilarious, he was gold. Chloe Moretz is freaking perfect as Hit Girl, she really steals the show.

And wow, Lyndsy Fonseca is too damn hot. I've seen very little of her...I think I have a new celebrity crush. mmm. Google pics dont do her much justice compared to them moving picture screens. mmmhmmm. lol. Great, great movie.

Comment

I saw 'Me and Orson Welles' last night. It was wonderful.
          Great acting, even by High School Musical sunnyboy Zac Efron and Richard Linklater proved again why he's probably my favourite director living now.
          Open up the broken cup
          Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Lake Placid was on, so I just watched it -- I'm a sucker for watching really naff horror films late at night. Actually, I really enjoyed it -- daft as hell, but pretty funny in places. Almost up there with Anaconda, which is just ludicrous.

Comment

Ha, Anaconda was on TV last week when I was at my dad's house. It's worth it to see John Voight trying to be hispanic. And of course, Ice Cube.
              NEVER FORGET
              Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
              5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

Yeah, the whole thing is brilliantly absurd -- I wish they'd show it again sometime.

Comment

I just watched "Paranormal Activity". Ridiculous movie. Had its moments, but I can't really say it was a great, nor even a good, movie. If you're easily scared by the "paranormal" then I suppose you might get a kick out of it. Otherwise just don't bother.

Bah.
                  "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Watched Moon. Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey.

I mean... What? I have to say that it was a strange movie. Nice script and atmosphere. I felt real desperation at some points.

Strange, but good
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

I really loved Moon. I need to see it again.

I watched Hustle & Flow the other day again, still one of my all time favorites.

Also saw Kick-Ass, it was very fun.
                      NEVER FORGET
                      Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                      5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

The last movie I saw was The Hangover.

Wasn't expecting too much, but man, this movie is hilarious! The perfect weekend
                        and there's always music in the air

Comment

The last movie I saw at the cinema was "Kick-ass", which was a very good movie! Loved the over-the-top action scenes with Hit-girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                            I just watched "Paranormal Activity". Ridiculous movie. Had its moments, but I can't really say it was a great, nor even a good, movie. If you're easily scared by the "paranormal" then I suppose you might get a kick out of it. Otherwise just don't bother.

Bah.
                            I JUST got done watching this. Decent if you like the documentary style spooky movies. I liked it.
                            AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Well I'm glad someone got something out of it. I'm not a big fan of the whole document-like horror movies. It seems like it's trying too hard to be real, and that for me only makes it less real. I don't believe any of these things, so trying too hard to become real puts me off.

Could have been good, but it just didn't do it for me.

And I'm a sucker for horror.
                              "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Last night I saw a documentary about Jamaica. It was very interesting as a forested physical paradise. I wish to visit Jamaica.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Working...
                                X