What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Seven Samurai. 3 1/2 hours long. Black and white. Subtitles. Easier to watch than Avatar. 10/10
    You've been watching too much X-Files.

Comment

Last Samurai. I actually find it quite a top notch movie performance. Not really cliché or anything. Tom Cruise did well
      We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
        Top Gun! I hadn't seen it. It contains what is probably one of the gayest scenes in the history of cinema, but, damn, it was an amazing film. Tom Cruise must've been at the top of the world when this movie came out, he glows through the whole movie. If I had to pick just one film that was quintessentially 80's, this would be it.
        You mean "that scene"?
        OMG dont remind me
        I'm back.

Comment

Haha, yeah. It was almost completely unnecessary and just went on for way too long.

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
          Last Samurai. I actually find it quite a top notch movie performance. Not really cliché or anything. Tom Cruise did well
          Yeah, with all the scientology and couch jumping, people tend to forget that he's actually a great actor. I dunno what you mean by it not being cliche, though, because that is one of the most cliche movies I've ever seen. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
          NEVER FORGET
          Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
          5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I just watched The Lovely Bones. Wow...really powerful movie. You gotta be a cold hearted bastard to not get a little misty eyed at this one.

EDIT: I'm also adding Dolan's Cadillac to this. Based on the short story by Stephen King. I think it was a straight to DVD movie but I found it on Netflix Instant. It was actually pretty damn good. See it!
            Last edited by BxB402; 05-07-2010, 12:14 PM.
            AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Saw Ironman 2 last night at Imax. Awesome movie, great cast. Make sure you stay in your seats all the way past the credits!
              "The avalanche has already started - we are only the pebbles in its way."

Comment

Secret Window
                Wow. Saying that Alan Wake will be kind of similar to it? Not a good selling point if you've actually seen it.

Comment

Secret Window wasn't that bad.

Saw Iron Man 2 last night. Every time Don Cheadle was on screen I mentally replaced him with Terrence Howard.
                  NEVER FORGET
                  Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
                  5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I watched Avatar again last night. I liked the movie the first time, but for some reason really disliked it the second time.
                    Open up the broken cup
                    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

I finished Avatar today. finished? Yeah.
                      Actually it was too long for me and I divided it to 3 parts and watched it over 3 days.

Quite frankly, the only things that I liked about it was animations and special effects. but Story was not that much good to persuade me to watch it for a second time.
                      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

Iron Man 2. Great, great, great deception. Except for Sam Rockwell...
                        My blog

Comment

Got my Avatar blu-ray. God damn the visuals look even more awesome on blu-ray, but still not the same without the 3-D.

Comment

Been watching MarbleHornets.
                            ( http://www.youtube.com/user/marblehornets?blend=2&ob=4 )

Very interesting watch.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

We watched 'When the Wind Blows' the other day. It's a very creepy British animated movie about an old couple who deal with the aftermath of a nuclear attack.

Very dark.

Comment

Well, I saw The Hurt Locker yesterday. A great film. I agree with the decision of the Academy ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X