What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

Saw a bunch of movies as I was flying back and forth from the US a couple of weeks ago:

Hurt Locker - Decent. Similar to any modern war movie like Jarhead
    Up in the Air - Entertaining movie about business travelling.
    Law Abiding Citizen - Cool movie with Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler about bringing down the legal system. I feel the movie could have ended so much better if they were a bit more brave with the storyline. The audience could have empathised with the "bad guy" quite easily with a few touches here and there.
    Book of Eli - Interesting post-apocalyptic story about a guy with the last remaining copy of the Bible. Seemed like another comic book translation that probably cut the good meaty parts out of the story in exchange for mindless action.
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

I just watched the most ridiculous movie ever. It's called Bad Biology. The ending especially made laugh so hard I cried. For fans of Troma style over the top bad B-Movies. It's on Netflix Instant.

Here's the synopsis: In this outrageously twisted tale of sex and horror, highly excitable Jennifer (Charlee Danielson) and well-endowed Batz (Anthony Sneed) are strangers in search of sexual fulfillment. When they meet, the two discover that they're an explosive match made for lustful perversion. Mutant babies and a deadly dismembered member haunt this sure-to-be cult classic from director Frank Henenlotter (Basket Case, Frankenhooker).
      AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

The Fourth Kind. Blearghcy. Would've been better if they were upfront about it being fake from the beginning.
        NEVER FORGET
        Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
        5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I watched The Quick and the Dead the other night.

Made me want to play RDR.

Comment

As soon as someone watches Ridley Scott's Robin Hood I want a full review and detailed opinion about it!
            We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The last king of Scotland. It was actually pretty good.

Comment

About to go see Macgruber.

Comment

Watched the final Lost episode just now. It's a though one...
                  Open up the broken cup
                  Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Walk the line.

... I'm not sure if I liked it or not.

Comment

Just watched Day Breakers.

Pretty good, a unique little twist on Vampires... I really liked it. My wife thought it was funny as hell, the movie is about vampires... the main character is named Edward.
                      She looked at me and said, "At least he doesn't sparkle."

Comment

I saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Very good watch. Also very typical action/adventure. But then again, I love those. Reminded me a lot of Clash of the Titans (or maybe it was the other way around?).

I also saw Planet 51 - it was funny, as I expected. I love animated movies, and it didn't let me down.
                        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

I just watched both Wall-E and Up again.. Man, Pixar movies sure do tear you up.
                          "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                          -Tyler Durden

Comment

I've been watching up on the "Review With Extreme Prejudice"-series lately. Although some aren't nearly as funny as the others, there's still quite a few really funny reviews. Especially the one about Alan Wake. That one cracks me up every time.

Check 'em out. They're all on YouTube. Or you can just alternatively go straight to their homepage here.
                            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Okay. Now I have watched Kill Bill. I am sorry that it took so much time from me. As a consolation I can only say that I regret it for not watching any sooner.
                              We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Les Choristes. One of my favourite movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X