What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

^I've got that film recorded, I must get round to watching some time.

Last film I saw was The Sting, with Robert Redford and Paul Newman. Really good caper movie.

Comment

I saw Taken
      THE BEST MOVIE IVE EVER SEENEE!!!
      And it has the best movie line EVER!!
      I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
      I'm back.

Comment

Pretty much.

The last movie i saw was...ah, yes! Multiplicity. So good. Michael Keaton should've been nominated for an academy award for that shit.
        NEVER FORGET
        Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
        5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

Comment

I saw Sex and the city 2 last night. First, let me clarify one thing. I only saw it because my girl dragged me into it. I'm not even going to bother using spoiler tags.

All my past experiences with girl-movies have given me the impression that they are indeed bad movies, but I never expected a movie to suck as hard as this one. The plot consists of a few girls daily encounters with fashion, sex and relationships. It's like watching Big Brother in the big apple. Then they suddently run into a sheik who invites them to live at his hotel in Abu Dhabi. There they pretty much just run around driving fancy cars and camels, banging danish arcitects and bitching their servants around. Nothing happens. At one point one of the girls looses her passport and it looks like things are about to get ugly, but then everything get's magically resolved and they go out for shoes before taking the plane back to New York for the happy ending.

But in the end, Sex and the city 2 does accomplish the goal of being a movie that makes you feel good about yourself though. The shallow characters make you feel good about your own personality, the selfishness of the characters will make you feel great about how you treat others, the amount of offensive material toward Arabs will make you feel good about your tolerance toward others and the mere stupity of this film will make you feel smart. Those are the only accomplishments Sex and the city 2, even if it wasn't intended.

And to make the night worse I got hit on by a man while waiting outside of the toilet for my gf, that was pretty uncomfortable.

Comment

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, born with a superior olfactory sense, creates the world's finest perfume. His work, however, takes a dark turn as he searches for the ultimate scent.

I like this kind of movies with historic and chronic atmosphere.
            Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

No dude should see Sex and the City. lol. They're just a bunch of dried up rich hags, who just take up space. haha. yuck.

Anyway, last movie I saw was 500 Days of Summer. It was brilliant.

Comment

I´ve just seen Mr. Nobody and I can´t even begin to express what a surreal and beautiful experience this movie is. Seriously, a must see for everyone.
                Open up the broken cup
                Let goodly sin and sunshine in

Comment

Get him to the Greek.

Plenty of laughs involving all sorts of conversations and antics.
                  Remedy's currently known projects:
                  Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!Oh it was awesome!

Comment

^ the most disgusting movie I've ever seen.
                      Since then I actually lost my interest in Horror movies and I couldn't even see SAW 5, 6
                      Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

I actually watched Saws a while ago. From 1 to 5. It's just repeating itself over and over again. Nothing that interesting.
                        We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

The A-Team: about 45 mins in i was tired of another action movie. Then all the cgi at the end was terrible. Flop. Expected it to be worse than it was but still only enjoyable for the first 45 mins then just didn't go anywhere unexpected.

In the Mouth of Madness. Amazing movie. Loved the ending. AahahAHaHaHahahahAhaaHaHaHaHaHaHAHaHAHaHaHahAHaHaH
                          Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Also saw the preview for Inception when I went and saw the A-Team today and it looks potentially really really good.
                            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I am big fan of movies. I watched last movie "The A Team". It is very nice movie.
                              Watch Movies Online | Watch free movies online

Comment

Just watched The Rock - didn't realise it was directed by Michael Bay. A classic action movie that will last through time.
                                Remedy's currently known projects:
                                Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X