Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What movie did you last see?

    Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
    I don't think you were paying attention.
    Some people claim that Spoiler:
    Open up the broken cup
    Let goodly sin and sunshine in

    Comment


    • Re: What movie did you last see?

      Originally posted by pocketbannana View Post
      I don't think you were paying attention.
      Yeah I was holding my pee for 1 hour and had a really hot chick beside me, that was really distracting at some point

      Gotta watch it again but I think I got the ending

      Spoiler:
      Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
      Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

      Comment


      • Re: What movie did you last see?

        This is what I'm talking about! It could have had a perfectly solid ending, but they pulled an "...or is it?!?" out of their asses.
        Last edited by pocketbannana; 08-26-2010, 02:27 AM.
        NEVER FORGET
        Jonathan "Maddieman" Hallier;
        5/13/05 - 5/4/10, 5/21/10 -

        Comment


        • Re: What movie did you last see?

          Yeah, tv shows. About that... I watched Supernatural season 5 today
          We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

          Comment


          • Re: What movie did you last see?

            Speaking of Supernatural, the Japanese dudes created the anime version of this famous series. It's said to be based on the first 2 seasons.

            That's good news to hear.

            Now the bad news for the psychological thriller anime fans.

            Satoshi kon died 2 days ago, because of pancreas' cancer. He was only 46-years-old.

            R.I.P. the God of Paranoia...
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

            Comment


            • Re: What movie did you last see?

              Watched Yodok stories with my class. It tells the stories of people who have succsessfully escaped the Yodok concentration-camp in North Korea. I knew things were bad up there but... wow.

              Comment


              • Re: What movie did you last see?

                The Boondock Saints. Oh Willem Dafoe, how you pick up these roles is beyond me; how you so eloquently perform them further still.
                <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

                Comment


                • Re: What movie did you last see?

                  Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                  The Boondock Saints. Oh Willem Dafoe, how you pick up these roles is beyond me; how you so eloquently perform them further still.
                  Whatever you do, do NOT see the sequel! Those are a couple of hours of my life that I will have to claw back from the reaper somehow.

                  But yeah, loved the first one, and Dafoe would be one of my favourite character actors.
                  Have you seen Daybreakers? Vampires, Dafoe, and filmed in my city
                  Remedy's currently known projects:
                  Quantum Break - 2016

                  Comment


                  • Re: What movie did you last see?

                    I've been getting into BBC mini series' at the moment. They're only 6 or so episodes long and very easy to watch.

                    If you liked Heroes, I highly recommend a show called Misfits, and if you like zombies, Dead Set.
                    "Blah Blah Blah Mr. Freeman"

                    Comment


                    • Re: What movie did you last see?

                      Originally posted by Morry View Post
                      Whatever you do, do NOT see the sequel! Those are a couple of hours of my life that I will have to claw back from the reaper somehow.

                      But yeah, loved the first one, and Dafoe would be one of my favourite character actors.
                      Have you seen Daybreakers? Vampires, Dafoe, and filmed in my city
                      There's a sequel? I'll keep that in mind. And no, I haven't seen Daybreakers- I've never really been big on vampires ever.

                      Although, the entire time I was watching Boondock, I kept waiting for Dafoe to get hit by his own glider. He'll always be Green Goblin to me for some reason.
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

                      Comment


                      • Re: What movie did you last see?

                        Originally posted by Toshi View Post
                        I've been getting into BBC mini series' at the moment. They're only 6 or so episodes long and very easy to watch.

                        If you liked Heroes, I highly recommend a show called Misfits, and if you like zombies, Dead Set.
                        Dead Set for sure.

                        Scott Pilgrim vs The World anyone? Edgar Wright sure is a talented english chap.

                        EDIT: This has just come out in the UK. Late stuff.
                        Last edited by Demite; 09-04-2010, 01:01 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What movie did you last see?

                          Originally posted by Kitt View Post
                          There's a sequel? I'll keep that in mind. And no, I haven't seen Daybreakers- I've never really been big on vampires ever.

                          Although, the entire time I was watching Boondock, I kept waiting for Dafoe to get hit by his own glider. He'll always be Green Goblin to me for some reason.
                          Another Dafoe film that doesn't get much attention is Animal Factory, a prison film directed by Steve Buscemi, with Dafoe and Edward Furlong.

                          I would also recommend Shadow of the Vampire, which is about the making of Nosferatu - one of the first vampire movies. You will hardly recognise Dafoe in that one.
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

                          Comment


                          • Re: What movie did you last see?

                            Just got home from seeing the premiere of Machete, damn it was good.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What movie did you last see?

                              Inception. Amazing movie with amazing actor(s)
                              Last edited by Explorer; 09-07-2010, 07:11 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Re: What movie did you last see?

                                http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09...m_medium=email

                                Glenn Shadix died at the age of 58. He had mobility problems, so on the way he hit his head after the fall.

                                We knew him as the actor of 2 great movies("The Nightmare After Christmas" as the Mayor, and "Planet of the Apes").

                                R.I.P.
                                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X