What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

You missed his best part - Otho in Beetlejuice.

Always hard seeing the old characters from your childhood fade away...
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

R.i.p
      I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by Danzaiver View Post
        Yeah I was holding my pee for 1 hour and had a really hot chick beside me, that was really distracting at some point

Gotta watch it again but I think I got the ending

Spoiler:
        No. The whole point of the endings was to make everyone that walks out of the movie have to ask each other whether or not they thought it was real or not. The movie does not indicate either way. Hence, it is a commercially oriented plot move. Not saying that makes the movie rubbish, but compared to memento it isn't as good at all. Still it's very solid for a hollywood movie, but not amazing enough to watch again, and not amazing enough to make it into my movie collection.

It's a good one off thriller, or as an introductory into decent movies for the mainstream audience. If anything if you drag a mate along to it and they don't get confused then you know that you can let them watch more involving movies and not live through the pain of having to explain every plot point, or refrain from doing so because the entire point of the movie you happen to be watching is that you aren't meant to get it all the time.
        Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Telegrafisten. It's inspired by one of Knut Hamsun's books. It was filmed like 30km away from where I live, which I find sort of cool...

Comment

Inglourious Basterds

Pretty bad.....especially when they cut the top of the head off(i dont liek blood)
            I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by SUDDENJONATAN View Post
              Inglourious Basterds

Pretty bad.....especially when they cut the top of the head off(i dont liek blood)
              Oh come now it was one big hilarious romp. Great movie. Not an amazing film to be watched again and again, but still it delivered on its promises which is more than you can say of most movies these days.
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Resident Evil: Afterlife which started on Friday is selling very good in U.S and other countries. 73.3 million $ on 3 days. It's 3D by the way.

The average score is not good at all. 37/ 100 so far.

Anyway, I think I'll check it out in a few days.
                Origami models on my YouTube: GeneTheWinter

Comment

last film i saw at cinema was ages ago and god nos but last film i watched was other night at home and was Triangle...... very bizzarre film indeed.

Comment

Robin Hood(2010 that is). It was good. Not the glory of Gladiator, but good. Nice entertainment
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

watched Law Abiding Citizen again and got to say i really enjoy it, totally easy ending to guess but a solid film i thought with a good plot and story to it.

would recommend it to anyone as a watch through

Comment

Originally posted by Zhinarkos View Post
                        Robin Hood(2010 that is). It was good. Not the glory of Gladiator, but good. Nice entertainment
                        I remember watching that with my father. He loves it. So do i
                        And Law Abiding Citizen is very good to
                        I'm back.

Comment

Law Abiding Citizen - a film where the bad guy should have won. It just felt as though the film wanted us to side with the main character, but then one of the producers thought it was too risky and decided to make him the "bad guy" in the last 10 minutes.
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            Law Abiding Citizen - a film where the bad guy should have won. It just felt as though the film wanted us to side with the main character, but then one of the producers thought it was too risky and decided to make him the "bad guy" in the last 10 minutes.
                            I LOVED Butler in that movie. Even after what he did..you know..cutted that dude up
                            I'm back.

Comment

This is England. Very decent.

Comment

Buried. I have to say, I am not kidding, this is the most exciting movie I have ever seen. Go watch it if you haven't already, it's absolutely fantastic!

Dare I say it, it's even as good, if not BETTER, than Inception!
                                In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X