What movie/tv show did you last see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What movie did you last see?

About to watch...Inception...for the first time.
    Quote - "Either I get to Burger Shot, or someone is getting shot!" Disgruntled LC Resident.

Comment

Just watched...Inception...for the first time.
      Quote - "Either I get to Burger Shot, or someone is getting shot!" Disgruntled LC Resident.

Comment

Jaws (the first one). It's fun to watch these good old movies again.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Back to the Future Trilogy (blu ray set). What Kahr said.
          "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
          (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

Originally posted by JackGordon View Post
            Back to the Future Trilogy (blu ray set). What Kahr said.
            Oh yeah! I watched those three movies not long ago too.
            "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

The Dark Crystal and The Labyrinth.

I own both of them and made a bunch of friends watch them back-to-back. I COULD NOT BELIEVE when i found out that no one in the room asides from myself had seen either of them. I consider them staple movies from when i was little and used to have a babysitter come over.... like when i was 6 or 7. ... Did not affect how i turned out one bit...

Though was hilarious as i was only really making everyone watch them for one of my mates to see them. Then found out no one else had seen them tooo... the bit in the Dark Crystal where Aughra is first encountered is CLASSIC. And the bit where Jen first runs into Fizzgig.......
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318883/
                Anyone remember this show?
                I'm back.

Comment

Also, i NEED to watch 127 hours. Trailer made it look awsome...and sad
                  I'm back.

Comment

Not a movie...but I've recently watched the first 6 of the 7 episodes of Breaking Bad: Season 1. What an amazing show. It's absolutely fantastic, and now ranks 2nd among my favorite tv series', behind Dexter of course. It actually has a shit ton in common with Dexter. Very similar indeed. But with a better supporting cast around the lead actor. Michael C. Hall is astounding in his craft, but the supporting cast, while likable, arent all on par. Cranston's support is amazing all around. And speaking of Bryan Cranston, you could certainly see why he got a best actor win for this series...he's brilliant. I couldnt gush enough over his performance. Fantastic.

As for movie related stuff...I'm sure by now, most have heard Tom Hardy will play Bane and Anne Hathaway will play Cat Woman in the Dark Knight Rises. Thoughts? I was hoping for Hardy to play Hugo Strange, myself, and while I think Hathaway is gorgeous...I wasnt too keen on the idea, of her being involved, or Cat Woman, for that matter. That said, it's still bound to be totally bad ass, and I'll be seeing it the first night. I cant wait for a trailer.

Comment

Last watched Serenity again.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      As for movie related stuff...I'm sure by now, most have heard Tom Hardy will play Bane and Anne Hathaway will play Cat Woman in the Dark Knight Rises. Thoughts? I was hoping for Hardy to play Hugo Strange, myself, and while I think Hathaway is gorgeous...I wasnt too keen on the idea, of her being involved, or Cat Woman, for that matter. That said, it's still bound to be totally bad ass, and I'll be seeing it the first night. I cant wait for a trailer.
                      I'm eager to see Hardy's performance, and while I'm kind of hesitant on the casting of Hathaway, I trust Nolan's judgment and I'm sure he must have found something valuable in her skills as an actress to cast her at all. I'm excited, but still kind of turned off by the title of the movie. Rises? ...Really?
                      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Comment

What is it about you and Breaking Bad?

Comment

It's sooooooooooo good. I dont blame him. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahr View Post
                              What is it about you and Breaking Bad?
                              It's like my childhood all over again. Being forced to make meth to survive, watching my family fall apart and killing to survive.

Naaaw, it's just a great show. And chemistry is pretty awesome, so it's an obvious win in my book

Comment

You ever see Dexter? ^

It's even better than Breaking Bad, imo. And even more twisted.

Comment

Working...
                                X