Fading Of The Cries (Upcoming Film)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading Of The Cries (Upcoming Film)

I'm not really into the fantasy genre in films, books or games, although I have made some exceptions.

After watching the teaser trailer for Fading of the Cries, I think I'll have to make another exception.

Here's the plot :

The Story tells of a young man who defends his town from evil forces, aided by a magic sword. He saves Sarah from a malevolent evil that has begun plaguing a farmland town, in search of an amulet that had belonged to Sarah’s uncle. The couple set out to get to Sarah's house safely, while traveling through streets, fields, churches and underground tunnels, while being pursued from hordes of demonic creatures.

And here's the trailer.
    "For he did not know that beyond the lake he called home lies a deeper, darker ocean green, where waves are both wilder and more serene. To its ports I've been. To its ports I've been."

Re: Fading Of The Cries (Upcoming Film)

Wow this looks bad. Am I the only one who gets a christian movie vibe from this as well? That trailer was a jumbled mess.

Comment

Ehhh, I'd watch it when it hits netflix, but it doesn't look all that great. The way it's filmed and the special effects kinda Remind me of Ink and this Asian movie called Re-Cycle(both on netflix instant, check em out.) but the plot and stuff look really meh.
      AIM/GT: BxB402 "Super perfundo on the early eve of your day."

Comment

Is this just fantasy? It looks like multiple genres like a horror harry potter movie with swords and zombies. The effects looks epic but the trailer is confusing and the plot sounds weird. I will see it in theatres but it doesn't list a release date it just says coming soon. Overall still looks like it could be awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X