Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 Memories Per Second

Hey guys,

Since I got started talking about my friends' projects, let me just go ahead and shamelessly pimp another one: 800 Memories Per Second is experimental ambient stuff by a very, very good friend of mine. The entire album is right there, ready for downloading. You can make a donation if you like (and you're an awesome human being if you do), but it's not required. Give it a listen and see if it works for ya.

(Incidentally, he also did a little bit of playtesting for us!)
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Re: 800 Memories Per Second

Ill check it out Mikki

Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

It really sounds good, i like those kind if Music and it really reminds me of Ghosts I-IV from Nine Inch Nails.
      "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Originally posted by MrSelf-Destruct View Post
        It really sounds good, i like those kind if Music and it really reminds me of Ghosts I-IV from Nine Inch Nails.
        I'll pass that along. =)
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Mikko, why don't you try promoting this music for AW2 ? Nice tracks!
          The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post
            Mikko, why don't you try promoting this music for AW2 ? Nice tracks!
            indeed, some tracks would fit very well to AW, i loved the Soundtrack and im glad i buyed the lovely LCE
            "Reality is overrated."

Comment

Working...
            X