Unnatural History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnatural History

It's a new show. It aired the pilot a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it. It's like a young Nathan Drake tearing up High School. Very exploration meets Kung Fu. In the pilot our young hero, Henry, manages to unveil a conspiracy, outrun ninjas, unravel a big secret and even snatch a flying arrow right out of the air.

Now I've so far only seen the pilot, but if the rest of the show managed to keep up such a fast pace and high level of absolutely thrilling action (WITHOUT EXPLOSIONS! How rare is that, right?), then this is going to be one of my new favorites. You should definitively check it out.

You can read about the show here.
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Re: Unnatural History

I was expecting to open the link and see like err... people in their mid 30's...guess i skipped the part where you said "high school"

EDIT: going to watch the pilot now.

I assume it will be sorta like that son of the devil show that only went for 2 seasons or whatever...
    Last edited by yogibbear; 06-22-2010, 04:14 PM.
    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Pilot was OK, but very american teenage average stuff. Not interested enough. Oh and yeah I was referring to Reaper. (which i enjoyed, despite the lame humour generally)

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
        Pilot was OK, but very american teenage average stuff. Not interested enough.
        I found it entertaining. Yes, very American Teenage, but yet entertaining. I think I'll be following the series, unless everyone else keeps putting it down and they cancel it.

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
        Oh and yeah I was referring to Reaper. (which i enjoyed, despite the lame humour generally)
        Yeah, I've caught it occasionally on TV, but it always seemed so weird (yes, with that lame humor). I have been pondering on whether or not I should give it a shot as a whole series, not just catching parts of it on TV (which is rarely anyways, since I more or less never watch TV).
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Yeah i watched Reaper Season 1 and 2 in about 3 days while sick sometime last year. That was probably the only reason why it was enjoyable.

Comment

Actually I have heard lots of about this show but here in my country this has not been aired on any channel. I have tried to watch online sometime but it takes so much time to buffer coz I have slow net speed..

Comment

Working...
            X