Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, in your opinion what film is better and why? I just randomly thought it'd be a good comparison since they're both from the same director and share the same criticism and arguments in support of them (the actual experiance of watching it vs the actual content of the movie).

For me it's Titanic. Yes it's cheesy as hell, but at least it's not a rehash of another movie.
    31.37%
    Titanic
    52.94%
    I like chicken. D:
    15.69%
    In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Re: Avatar Vs Titanic

Well, I have seen both movies, so here's my best criticism.

Avatar - This is about a sci-fi fantasy adventure movie, which tells about the war between the Navis and the Humans. I haven't seen a fantasy movie in ages, so that's why I'm so thrilled to see it. The good part of it is the 3D ones.

Titanic - It's a classic and romantic psychological thriller and represents the fate and story of the famous British ship, named Titanic. Everybody knows about it. There are also 2 other movies of it. The one is called Brettanicus, and the one is the remake of Titanic with another story and character. The best choice is the one with Sarah Dawson in it as the sole survivor of Titanic, along with some unfortunate passengers.

This is up to you to decide it. I'd go for Avatar, because I have already seen and read the story about Titanic. They even made a documentary about Titanic in its sinking state.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by TannosukeGR View Post

Avatar - This is about a sci-fi fantasy adventure movie, which tells about the war between the Navis and the Humans. I haven't seen a fantasy movie in ages, so that's why I'm so thrilled to see it. The good part of it is the 3D ones.
        3D version of Titanic is coming in 2012:
        http://www.slashfilm.com/james-camer...-terminator-2/

Comment

Maddie, nice choice.

Can you honestly PLEASE explain to me what is so great about it? I watched Alien then Aliens, and while it's a very good action film it's just NOTHING like Alien. Why is it a classic?
          In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Titanic is so much better than Avatar! I was let down by Avatar. I thought it was boring. Titanic is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Comment

Both suck (heavily). If someone makes me watch either i will glass them in the face and not regret it despite glassing being a disgusting and ilmoral thing to do.

So, chicken. Though i'm not a huge fan of chicken...

*Folds arms... grumbles under breath that poll sucks...*

OKAY!
              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                Both suck (heavily). If someone makes me watch either i will glass them in the face and not regret it despite glassing being a disgusting and ilmoral thing to do.

So, chicken. Though i'm not a huge fan of chicken...

*Folds arms... grumbles under breath that poll sucks...*

OKAY!
                Are you a fan of "Chicken Run"?
                The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

LOL...AVATAR sucked imo
                  District 9 was so good it made my cry
                  I'm back.

Comment

Mmmmm......chicken......

Comment

Originally posted by GunGrave TZA View Post
                      Maddie, nice choice.

Can you honestly PLEASE explain to me what is so great about it? I watched Alien then Aliens, and while it's a very good action film it's just NOTHING like Alien. Why is it a classic?
                      As an action movie, I rate it as one of the best action movies of the past 2 decades.
                      As a sci-fi thriller, it still provides ample amounts of mystique and psychological terror, just not as subtle as the first movie.
                      Remedy's currently known projects:
                      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Hmm, okay, Aliens...

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Maddieman; 12-19-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Avatar was horrible, an example of where the cinema has gone today.
                          Pointless action, below average plot and 3D.
                          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

Originally posted by Morry View Post
                            As an action movie, I rate it as one of the best action movies of the past 2 decades.
                            As a sci-fi thriller, it still provides ample amounts of mystique and psychological terror, just not as subtle as the first movie.
                            Pah, subtle. It took them a whole movie to kill one alien in the original movie, they killed around 300 within the entirety of Aliens.

Comment

Aliens, Alien, Alien 4 and even Alien 3 have all been great. I love them all.
                              Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Working...
                              X