Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Avatar Vs Titanic

Even Alien 3?

Alien 3 was great, it's not the masterpiece that the first 2 were, but it's still a great movie. Watch the Assembley Cut and you'll see what I mean (adds around 30 minutes of new footage and a new opening).

And what? There was a fourth Alien film-

Oh THAT one.

No. That's just a crappy fan fiction.

Moving on.
    In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Didn't like any of them..

But yeah, Aliens is sweet!

Comment

Titanic is a classic. I also like Avatar, but Titanic is far the best movie for me. The story is very moving. The effects and stunts are great. Aside from that, Kate is really stunning in the movie.

Comment

I like chicken. D:
          "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Both Titanic & Avatar (which I haven't seen because of my profound hate for Cameron) are probably equally shit. And I don't like chicken because I don't eat meat.
            Originally posted by GunGrave TZA View Post
            Even Alien 3?

Alien 3 was great, it's not the masterpiece that the first 2 were, but it's still a great movie. Watch the Assembley Cut and you'll see what I mean (adds around 30 minutes of new footage and a new opening).

And what? There was a fourth Alien film-

Oh THAT one.

No. That's just a crappy fan fiction.

Moving on.
            I'm one of the few that thinks that Alien³ Assembly Cut is the best of the series. In fact it's my all-time favorite movie. The tone of the film, the music, the characters, the creature, ... All very dark and moody. All so very, very Finchie.
            "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
            (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Pocahontas.
              <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

I cant even bring myself to watch all of Avatar. It's soooo boring. Not my thing at all. I was really excited when I first heard about it...all that excitement died, when I finally saw the native american...uhhh...aliens, they were using.

10 foot tall native american esque blue kitties. ? No thanks.

Comment

Both of them are a joke to society.

Aliens is historically correct.
                  Encounter. I Will Kill.

Comment

I enjoyed them both, if I had to pick, I would probably pick The Titanic.
                    Although that's because it was a little more down to earth, I still enjoyed Avatar's adventure and creativity.
                    Quote - "Either I get to Burger Shot, or someone is getting shot!" Disgruntled LC Resident.

Comment

Working...
                    X